Reviews for Of Corvey Innocence & Trust
Avameris chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
:)they are so gonna have Royal Bank of Scotland style at that Darkset thing :)Just kidding! Keep it up schnucklepup... Avameris
snicketfire chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
you are a very very cruel person. why did you stop there? WHY! need i ask again? WHY!

you are very cruel, indeed. i didn't expect D'ourbi to be so ... happy. i was like 'whoa, that was a surprise.' but i just always assume that regardless of a characters previous traits, a father will always be a bit hesitant in handing over his daughter. anywho - i really enjoyed the chapter!

snicket
Karina chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Wow Whats great stories D PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Avameris chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Hiya Ozz, yes we are in Holland writing this review! Erm...I haven't actually read the chapter but I Wasn't sure you'd get an email. Me and Heather are having a great time, even though it is very very cold and snowing lots. We are also more than a little tired, we both keep falling asleep on the coach. Today we were in Amsterdam, and we wandered into a semi red-light district, (it was a jar jar binks thing). They sold penis shaped salt and pepper shakers, and LOADSA cannabis stuff, the actual weed. Having fun but seeya soon, Heather(s)
Jump Start My Heart chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Ooh! I'm only on chapter two, (and have to go take a dinner break), but I'm extremely excited to see how this story will develop. I especially love the character dialouge - it flows well with a sense of reality. You truly have done a great job!
sNiCKeTFiRE chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
i loved the first chapter and i shall return to read more later but i had to let you know that i LOVE it! woo hoo! catarina is such a pretty name. yay. i like this story! keep up the awesome work!

snicket
Avameris chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
It wouldn't let me review on the chapter 3 page...gr. Apparently only one review per chapter is allowed...gr. Jesus Allah Buddah will somebody else please review. The author has clearly put a lot of work into writing this brilliant story, and it is about time somebody other than your's truly showed a little appreciation. Well IFE, since you haven't written anything new yet, I just thought I'd say WUPE!The new title is so much better! No offence, but that Part 1 title was a bit dodgy, cough cough crap. Oh dear that was clearly offence. Keep writing then IFE, and somebody review soon. The authoress deserves it! Yours, ever trusting but maybe not so innocent (but not in that way), Avameris
Avameris chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Guess who? Yes, it is 'Of Corvey Part 1's biggest and seemingly only fan! Now I look back on my latest review of Bruised Blue I think that it was mean, so I apologise. Anyway, this is by far your best story running at the moment, it's still really interesting. The conversations are lively, the atmospheres are good, and the plot is complex enough to maintain its momentum, yet not so complicated it's unfollowable. Please keep writing this story, but but but but but...get rid of the Part 1 bit of the title. How about something like...erm Of Corvey: Genesis, or Of Corvey: Betrayal. You get the picture!As a side point, when you gave your explanation of that clock poem...isn't Hell below! SOMEBODY ELSE PLEASE REVIEW! Cyaz laterz peeps, keep your nibs sharp and your intellects sharper. God this review is going on forever now! Cya I.F.E. - Avameris
Avameris chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
First and second review! I definitely like this version much more than the other, it sounds quite like a historical thingymajigit. On a side point, why weren't you at school today young lady! Keep writing, Element Queen :P
Element Queen chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
It sounds like it will be a good story with an interesting plot, but I am not sure that I like the opening scene. It seems to skim over a lot, and I know an air of mystery is being created, but a few more details would be nice. Descriptions of characters and the like. of all though, keep writing it and don't give up on this one, you really have something going here. Quotation of the day: Only the wisdom of age can grasp the life of , pretty random.