Reviews for Live in Fifteen

and poor, poor katie!

damn that stupid nicky.

i hate her.

gr.

and i was so scared when katie got suspended.

i thought for sure nicky was going to get her spot.

damn that danny.

him and his charming best friend-ness.

it's cute nonetheless.

im curious to see what happens next.

loved all the chapters so far.

but i hate nicky - i hope you know that.

izzie
bluang3lbby chapter 13 . 1/14/2007
cant wait to read more of thise story. please continue w/ the great writing...
Writing4Eternity chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
Update soon ok
siddika chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
VERY GOOD STORY.
Lena Niccolas chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I have yet to read your story on fiction press, it sounds good though. I'm writing cause I was curious, did you post this story on the megcabotmessageboard a long time back. Cause I remember something resembling this, and the title was the same too. Either way, I liked it a lot back then!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 13 . 1/10/2007
OMG! Please please please please update soon! I hafta know what's gonna happen! Please please please please update soon! Ok, Bye! :D
hi chapter 12 . 12/28/2006
it's Tiarne, or mediator4eva or whatever you want to call me.

My account isn't working on MCBC but I am still reading Live in fifteen.

I can't belive Danny turned up! Jake and Ally are awesome friends.

looking forward to the next chapter!
morethanyouknow chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
AH! Love the story! I read it all in about an hour and a half! Keep it up!
missholliemae chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
Just "discovered" your story! I really like the story and the characters. Update Soon so we know what happens with Katie's suspension... too sad. Thanks for sharing your writing with us - keep up the great work!
Inkless chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
poor katie /in the most positive way possible (i'm horrible at giving criticism), sometimes you make minor mistakes in your story; i've noticed a few missing quotation marks, and some missing punctuation. nothing major, i just thought you'd appreciate it if i let you know )
Writing4Eternity chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Wow, I almost forgot about this story. I like the new chapter.
Writing4Eternity chapter 11 . 9/14/2006
I kinda like it.
Mosaic Stains chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
You certainly have a good story going on here. The girl who's trying to deny the fact that she finally notices to liking her best friend more than she thought. And the clueless best friend of a guy. The chapters definitely have its ironic humor to it, that made me laugh and skim through the rest to see what happens next.
Ir0ckheh chapter 11 . 7/28/2006
Just to let you know, I've been reading since you had the first three chapters up. I didn't submit a review because it wouldn't open up a new window (my computer is crazy)

I just want to say that you've done an amazing job and I cannot wait to read more. In addition, I cannot wait for your new story . I'm here for ya.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »