Reviews for Live in Fifteen
awaitinglove chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Aw, really cute start! Danny seems like such a sweetheart. Hehe. Well, i'm off to read more :P Great job so far!

-Lauren
wordangel chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
awesome..keep updating!
Lady in Disguise chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
I LOVE this story. You MUST update soon. Please?
Liz Inc chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
Augh! Evil cliff-hanger. Just when things were REALLY starting to get good. ( This story is absolutely adorable. _ I think the best part was the debate that Danny and Katie's father had about cartoons. Lolz. It was too funny.

Anyway, like I said before, the story is cute. Really cute. - I hope you can continue it soon!
HaveHeart chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
im so sorry i haven't commented in so long but ive been keeping up with this story.i love it so much. i loved the conversation between kate and danny in this chapter it was absolutley adorable and very beleiveable. you really established these charactres and i love them to piecies. and when he said i love you.. OH MY i died.. haha.. just so you know.. soo aly an djake huh? woohoo! loli really love this story and i can't wait for you to update again.. whcih i hope will be soon.

so i would definitley be willing to help you out with beta.. ing.. i used to beta on a different site but ive never done it on here.. i would be willing to help though. i enjoyed doing it. if its the same thing that i used to do.. i checked spelling and grammar and added a little something here and ask if you want any help!
Lady in Disguise chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
I've got to admit. When I first started reading the story I didn't think I would like it, but I LOVE IT! I love how close Danny and Kate are as friends and hopefully they'll move on to something else. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next update!
honkforlove chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i loved up the good work.
luluu chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
haha FINALLY! iv been waiting for his update for AGES! ok, im not going to be an anoying reviewer any more. anyway, this chapter is very informative. i cant believe that she yelled all that stuff out! anybets that danny takes it seriously? ok, well please update SOON!
SolisLuna chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
awesome story so far, update soon.

SL
CK Shorty chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
This was a really good chapter and it's good that you finally updated (: I feel bad for her, seeing Danny like that. That would be an awful feeling I imagine. Great chapter, can't wait for the next, and keep up the good work!

CK
citrus raindrops chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
great story ] i think you should even things out. make Danny jealous ] lol love this story though. update soon! its really good D
torisaurus chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
Katie is bothering me. She needs to have a heart to heart with Danny. Lovely chapter, as always. Update soon!
torisaurus chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Looking forward to reading 8. )
torisaurus chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Oh, I love it!
torisaurus chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Very good chapter! I'm getting jealous and I'm not even in the story.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »