Reviews for Unstoppable
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
wow, i like this poem... may i ask you a question? why are these people saying things like that to you, to this poem that is well written? just wondering... kario
Em0tionally UnStAbLe chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Ok, I thought I sucked... PLEASE LEARN TO WRITE SOMETIME SOON! This made me literally vomit! Not even a story I would consider worth half ass! Fucker...
Benjamin - To Be Deleted chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is, at best, mediocre. You can't say I suck when you have no skills/talent whatsoever. Asshole.
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Cool poem, i like the feeling as if you are getting stronger with each word wriiten.

Thanks for the review
Driderqueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Wow, i like your poems a lot. They have a lot of meaning, like you haveso much hurt inside...nice work! i like it!
simpletragedy chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
heythis sounded pretty good at first but once i got to the part about the hearse, it kind of ruined it for me. it just sounded a bit...silly for this kind of poem. i'm sure it was intended as sincere, but, i don't know, that was just my take on it. anyway, good attempt. i like the message you're trying to send.
Lasrina chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aw, is someone depressed and angry?Apparently, JUST like a goth too!Who would have known? :OI would cause after all I am a 'goth' too!Aww well why don't YOU go cry in that little corner of yours that you mentioned to me!Bye now! _
bittersweet suicide chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I dont know how to spell hurse either but I think it is spelled hearse. but screw you dont have to fix it if you dont want to
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/20/2006