Reviews for Hot Gurl
HOLY FxCK! Zach was shot? What the bloody hell is going on ahg
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
love it
Cerasylvania chapter 37 . 7/6/2008
hey i love this story it just reminds me of my group of friends minus the situations but still a bunch that well except people for who they are and especially people who want to get their body pierced, tattoed, their favorite color is . but you know also the fact that they well stand up for each other like a mini gang lol but yup love it and you know what i think it would be interesting to see their lives after marriage and a honeymoon you know but that is definately something you have to choose for yourself.

i just have one question: what would be the one thing you'ld want to be remembered for?
littlewitchgirl77 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
amazing job
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 37 . 12/5/2006
0_o
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
this story is quite interesting
akaCHEEKS chapter 37 . 10/21/2006
omg! it's done! shit! and when i checked this story.. i thought it was only an update.. but it's seriously done! wow! omg! i love it! with the whole thing. with all the drama and everything and all their pain and hardships... but then you made it sound like all of those happened in one day cause in a shorter version.. it was like he left her, days later he realizes his mistake and he comes back to her. get me? i mean what was that? no offense.. i'm not trying to be mean. but i'm trying to give you constructive critizism you know... pretty much.. work on details..
akaCHEEKS chapter 20 . 10/8/2006
it's going nice so far. but you should try and check your grammars and everything. some of the words i know you're trying to make em sound ghetto and come out that way with the slang and everything. but the details need to be typed properly. that's all for my creative critizicing. hope your not thinking i'm a bitch for pointing this out cause most authors get mad when i tell them something that needs to get better at.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 37 . 10/8/2006
What do you mean 'not the end'? A sequel, perhaps? They better not get seperated...

I didn't really expect it to end it here, but now that I think about it, there isn't much else that could happen. Loved the ending; keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Hope.And.What.Not chapter 37 . 10/8/2006
i know this is a weird thing to say but i dont give a crap, i dont think you should carry this on. I think you should levae it be. Although i just got a cool thought in my head you may like but ill tell you if your interested in carrying it on.

meggzz x
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
just started reading. finish the rest tomorrow
let me scream my heart out chapter 37 . 10/7/2006
omg i cant believe you've finished this story is ace hope u update your oher soon
195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »