Reviews for Waiting For You
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
very sweet!Liz
Shaman-Empress chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. Your poetry is really good! I like the way you describe things: it's unique and makes me feel as though I can reach out and touch it.

Oh, and thanks for the review- you are much too kind to say that my stuff is good, though. _ If you haven't been published yet, I would be surprised.

Meg
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I like this is frank anbd direct to the point in its theme. I like your craftsmanship in poetry. Thumbs up.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
so bittersweet... i love it! especially that second stanza... awesome
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Beauty at its best. "As much as by the touch of a lover's caress"...that soothed me. Sensual and somewhat morbid. :)
Carp chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Peaceful, beautiful...the imagery is really heartwarming. When enough time has passed that you notice all these things...then enough time has passed. Awesome awesome awesome.
BlondeWhoDenies chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I really love the wording, it is so beautiful, I love it :-)
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I really like this piece...it's really delicate, gently commanding and simple. To me the imagery of the first verse sounds a bit harsh compared to the rest, but maybe it's just me. One of your best for me :)
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I loved this. Especially this line:

"Bleached blank smileā€¦"
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
reminds me of books i used to read with old written languages only the writer knew.

its earthy, in a way. reminds me of forests in the afternoon
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Outstanding voice in this. "Smooth by well worn worries," a great combination of both flow and meaning. Good write.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
bittersweet, always waiting i can relate, good work

keep writing!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
'as much as by the touch of a lover's caress' 'bleached blank smile' great lines in here. nice job.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Lovely personification.
shinku-kitsune chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
You have a gift with poetic words... I can almost paint a picture for each verse. _ Well done.