Reviews for tinted fucked
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love this, especially the second&&last stanzas.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
blasphemy [however slight] is always sexy.

"you carried a switchblade / of glitterglass obscenities in your pocket". i think that's what does it for me. it makes my heart skip a beat, in truth.

crazywonderful. andheartssemicolon
Chemically Induced chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
beautiful, like always. glitterglass obscenities and eloquent eyes are the description of the year. i love it. wow, awesome. :)

love, .
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
"Glitterglass obscenities". . . .Overflowing with images and emotion.: DYay.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
i likeit its very well written... that third stanza is especially awesome
Tyndall Blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
even though it's the title..."tinted fucked" seems to not lend much to the piece...aside from that this was literary orgasm
ylem chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i know you've reviewed me but i can't remember reviewing you so i am doing so now. the eloquence of this poem is amazing - there seem to be so many people like this just floating around, yet trying to completely reach them or make a distinction always seems so futile. very very good.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
this is so cool! "glitterglass obscenities"! YAY. love that phrase. last stanza blows the mind. great work here. the first stanza just seems a little off, though... it doesn't fit quite as well as the rest of the poem, but it's still good. i guess it's because it's focused on the narrator rather than the subject of the poem, unlike the rest. oh well. it's still great.
addie pray chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I adore the descriptions in this. It got so spiteful and angry at the end, a wonderful wonderful last stanza. Well done. Perfect flow.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I adore this. It's such a harsh glimpse at reality. The last stanza is genius personified and I loved "sometimes worlds collide & k" as well as "because it didn't matter that you were scared/of the dark or that you carried a switchblade/of glitterglass obscenities in your pocket." This reminds me of someone I know.
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
"(sometimes worlds collide & k);"

"you used to say nothing (speak without desire)/and leave people breathless, wanting more of/whatever was caught in your eloquent eyes,"

"it was the sand in your hair, the volume in/your voice and the putrid smell of God"

Oh man, I'm in love. This poem is purely beauitful. I loved it! Especially those lines.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I like this. It might be cool if you broke up the lines a little bit, just to make it more interesting, but not bad at all as is. Good stuff.
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
liking the contrast of appearance and realities. your words flow natural, your imagery is confident and catches such cool thoughts - very good :)

mezzie
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Bitter, broken, and all the words are jagged edges. It's not just the police references that make this poem feel like a crime scene. Good job.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/21/2006