Reviews for “I Love Suicide” Sounds Better
LOVESTRUCK126 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is so touching!
PurpleDizziness chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh, I like it. Such a very pretty poem in such a dark way.
kit feral chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Excellent.

"I see you slip your lies in your back pocket before we go out for the night" Great imagery.

"life’s to short to waste on the truth (life’s to short to waste on you)suicide sounds better mixed with murder and love sounds better mixed with lies, razors, sex and I sound better when I don’t sound so desperate" Just... fantastic. I'm speechless. I especially like the first one. Really made me think. I also love the last. Beautiful.

"(falling falling FALL ING for you again)" Adore the way you wrote it. Clever.

Overall, this is just really good. I really enjoyed reading it. Never stop writing. _
Lellida chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I love the formatting of this poem- there's so many double meanings hidden in it! The first lines about slipping spare lies are great, and how you bolded "may" and "find" so that sentence can either mean you may find love, or you may not find another love. Really cool, and I love the language used around the end, about how one word sounds better mixed with others. It's a seductive angry poem and I really love the tone that's in it.
Love in the Roses chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This one just rocks. Of course, in a dark, spine-tingly way, but yeah, it rocks! Your last word really captures how helpless love makes you. It's a fantastic poem- it rocks! (Oops, I already said that) It's really fantastic.
disturbedcookie chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
ooh, I really like this. It brought a shiver down my spine. I love how emotive and well constructed it is. Oh, and thank you for the review It'll take a while before my poetry is as great as yours!
alter-ego52 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This is another excellent poem. I love the ending... so emotional -sniffle- Nice job.
StormyWings chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Many of my poems deal with this subject as well."suicide sounds better mixed with murder" - love can definatly feel the anger in this. Wonderful job.
Toxic.Industrial.Waste chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Good stuff. I know the idea of seeing lies only too well and yet lettign them slide because of love. But, I confronted him of it one too many times and he finally fixed it. Now he treats me liek a princess. try it :-)
lostandwandering chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
deep emotion. fantastically written poem. would you review some of my poetry? please keep writing.
darkdesperation chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very nice.. very nice indeed! I really enjoyed this... alot.. Keep up the good work!