Reviews for Disconnected
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
sad - I know the feeling, and the emotions just wash over me. nicely conveyed.
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Another great piece of work, the way you use the disconnected phrase it works really well and gets across the emotion really well, keep it up

Beahumut
HoldinOn2Him chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I can really relate to this, it's almost like you know it's going to happen before it does happen, and it's hard , but your used to it.

I really liked the way you expressed in done :)

God Bless,HoldinOn2Him
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
love the free flow of words... disconnected... :)

i like the utter bluntness of "disconnected". keep on rockin'! :)

* ner *
kit feral chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Love the concept of this. It's just so original. The lines "Turn the T.V up louder. Put the music on" are great and I also love "Take my internet, disconnect me We were disconnected long ago" Wow, this is just so creative! It's great. Keep up the good work! (And adore your pen name! So cute!)
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
very nice. i like the kind of net undertone.
eternal symphony chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
wow all your poems i have read so far relate. They great and very inspiring:)(sorry if that is not spelled right i am a poor speller) in this poem i enjoy the sadness its ment to be there and here it is. it must of been what was on your mind then there and earlier before ever thinking of writing this poem. there must of been pain. I hope its fixed if not i hope it does. Take care. and thanks again for all your reviews!
silentslumber chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
wow. I can completely relate to that. It's very nicely written, and I can feel the emotion :D nice job
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
wow! that first stanza has stunned me into silence (almost)! beautiful. one of your best pieces! :D
Eirien chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Very effective, the imagery of being "disconnected" fits so well, and ending each stanza with that word enhances its effect. Great job.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This hits hard sis. (mum wants ur fictionpress address! she's on the prowl, either change it or distract her with something lol.) *hugs* Jakko x
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
You really set the impression of this couple! I just see this guy yelling as the girl aggravated and restless is flipping the channels. The detail is well suited for the type of poem it is also. Very nice style!

Wishdreamer
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
god, this is me two years ago. i like this, it's wellwritten.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
i love the first verse esp. i know the feeling...iz xx
Needa S chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Nicely done. Great write. Thanks for the review.