Reviews for The Acuran Empire
Swiftstriker chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
Very interesting. Very origanal too. It seems like you came up with entirely on your own without sources for inspiration. Much better than the movie Serenity.
Former Kimmi Gray chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh this seems like its going to be an awesome story, I'm deffinantly going to come back and read the rest of your chapters!

I want to thank you for the review and I'm glad that you find my characters realistic, Drago's Lair is one of the only stories that I've really tried to make the characters believeable, I mean its not as if I don't try but this is the only story that it actually worked in lol Thank you very much and I can't wait to see what you do with this story.
Kage Bunshin no Senshi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Hm very good... I can basically visualize what happens. You write well
Whisperingphantoms chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
A catching story. I'm very interested in where this is going and how Lillith is so important.
Locus chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Interesting. I'm not sure I can pass judgement until I have read more of it. So far, I really like what I've read and am looking forward to the next post.
Aibari chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
[...her olive pink skin...]Okay, this is probably because of my inept english skills, but that's a funny mental image indeed.[...she’ll not know us...]'She won't know us' sounds smoother.[Lillith grew into a beautiful child. She had soft golden brown hair that went down to her waist. She was strong and lean, and had a rather forceful personality. She was more than a match for nearly everyone else around her.]Just don't make her *too* perfect, okay?Other than that, I found it a bit ... strange that the salesmen and the paperpushers appeared to be more worried about the weather than the laser beams. Moreover, you should try to show, not tell when you describe things; your descriptions are pretty long-winded and there's not much flow to it, so they can get a bit boring in the long run. Other than that, you're doing great! (But please don't write the rest of the story in italics, I beg you!) I'll be watching out for the next update. :)