Reviews for candlelit thoughts
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
i like this a lot.. the format is cool & the whole interpertation of r & j is amazing... very unique & awesome piece
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
interesting... I like it..well done
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
nice.. ir eally love this collection... great job
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
this is so sad, but beautifully writen... very sefless, which is a hard thing to be.. great job
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i like this... it's very bittersweet and nicely written
in theory chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I don't know if you are English, but there's this aristocratic refined gorgeousness about your voice, not posh just ..detailed and careful. And reckless into the mixture too, a very intoxicating combination. I always thought that about your work it just never represented itself as strongly as it does in this. Beautiful. *claps*
dropping by chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
just when i think you can't get better, you do. i've read all of them and i have to agree about the Romeo and Juliet thing others are commenting on, very deep. can't say which one i liked the most because i enjoyed all of them, very intriguing writing. look forward to more.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
I think this is my favorite of all out of this collection. I loved them all but this one just sent me into a reading frenzy lol. I had to read it a few times.

I love the fourth stanza relating to romeo and juliet. I smiled at the truth of it.

Great collection. I love the title of the whole. Gives me images of writing by candlelight... beautiful. Keep on writing dear Elizabeth *smile*
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Reminded me of a little sister. I liked this. The title was very appropriate. I enjoyed the flow and the use of questions in this.

Very good.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
Wow...you know its creepy because this is almost like I am. I sort of use books and knowledge and writing to bury myself away. I think alot of people have something that they use. The character in this piece seems to be no different than everyone with their little hobbies that become their life.

You touch a nerve.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
This piece made me cry. I guess because i am feelings sappy, or because it is a beautiful piece of devotion and love, or maybe because its the type of relationship I wish I had with my sister.

Very beautiful. Its filled with true love and compassion. A real relationship at its core. Gorgeous piece.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I am glad I have come back to reviewing and came across this collection first hehe *smile*

I love how you have formed these after people, I am assuming are in your life.

There is a story here that I guess I paint myself. A girl who falls for the wrong guy and is maybe ticked because her friend said nothing because they knew she wouldnt listen in the first place? Who that was a long description hehe.

I loved this though. Beautiful.
darknessblooms chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
so much love in this but sad at the same time. i like how you incorporate lines within parentheses, really makes you pay attn to them more.
darknessblooms chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i love the ending. very mysterious...makes you wonder.

sorry i haven't been back to visit. hope you still remember me. :)
FunkyFlower chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
thoughtful and a little sad. the ending is great, kinda inspiring,

mez