Reviews for Legend of Emeralds
Crimson Roses chapter 16 . 4/21/2006
Very interesting story. Original. I like it. I read all 16 chapters of it! Keep going.
ShadowGal chapter 16 . 4/21/2006
First off: My dear, I am -so- sorry to hear about the breakup. That's absolutely horrible, and I really hope that you're okay. If you feel like talking to anyone, my e-mail address is . Feel free to write me, and just label it as something I won't think is spam.

I'm sorry to be so lax in my reviews lately, but it's the end of the semester and I have a lot of work loading me down from school. Papers, projects, tests... Finals coming up... That sort of thing.

However! *sighs happily* You know, I think that's the most elegantly written hint of a love scene I've ever read. I'm highly pleased.

Great job with this chapter, though, and I really can't wait for the next update. I'm curious, and a little afraid, to see how David and Philip handle this new relationship, and all the possible (probable) complications that could come with it.
Marlyse chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
Here I am, late again. Liked your chapter (as always) you made my day (as always too) and… Well I am not really in the mood to writte so juste telling you that I read this one and that I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Pivoine chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
oh I love that chapter too! and Philip is so understanding! he's a fantastic character, the most mature in this story...and poor David, I ca't stop feeling sorry for him...he's so broken but I hope love will heal all his wounds! anyway that was a wonderful chapter and I'm waiting for more! good work!
Pivoine chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
The scene at the cemetary was really greatly depicted...and I especially like the part with the inscriptions on the headstones. the feelings of the characters are really well-conveyed!
Pivoine chapter 13 . 4/16/2006
me too I want a happy ending! but I wonder if there will be one. oh please...don't tell me it will be a tragedy! you'll make me cry otherwise...
Pivoine chapter 12 . 4/16/2006
such a cute and comforting atmosphere in this chapter! I feel so happy for them but I suppose there will be some obstacles...again I'm sorry for being so late...but I'll always review your story even if sometimes I can't do it right now!
blessed-dragon chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
How is it that I didn't hear of this story before? This story is really quite good and not enough people are reading it, you know that, right?I'm just scrolling down the page, humming along to Panic! At the Disco, and I stumble upon this wonderful little Rengency tale (that is what you said it was, right?) It's all sophisticated and tasteful-there is definitely an Oscar Wilde feel and it's a breath of fresh air from all of the other slash stories I've been reading. There seems to be a definite lack of diversity in that category. But that's completely besides the point.I like this story. Philip is a great guy. David is perhaps one of the most troubled characters I have ever met and if he lived in the present he would probably be dead, seeing how bad Zoloft side effects are. Or maybe not. Katie seems to be a good little girl but right now I'm seriously wondering why your friends hate her after reading previews for the next chapters. Here are my guesses: She finds out about David and Philip and is so disgusted that she tells everybody and then the community sets out to do something bad against our favorite lovers! Or maybe she kills somebody! Or maybe she pushed Alice out of the window and so it was actually a murder! Or maybe she seduces Philip!I could really go on forever like this. I've had a bottle of Coke in five minutes and I'm sugared up and bored out of my mind! Okay, I think that's enough randomness. You are a great author. I hope that boosts your ego.
multiples of six chapter 15 . 4/15/2006
Relish the cuteness while I can? *gasp* does that mean it's not going to last? This chapter was still cute. I love David, but I feel bad for him.. as well as Philip, because I think I know what he was going back to his room to do. Anyway, keep it coming )
ShadowGal chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, and I apologize that this is a super-short, no-details review. I've been really, really busy with school lately. *sighs*

Great chapter(s) though, honest.

I'll come back and give details as soon as I have a chance, I promise you.

(I still adore you, by the way. Never fear of that.)
multiples of six chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Aww. It was kind of sad for David at the end of this chapter. But then they got cute. )
Marlyse chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
I was wondering if you would publish something this week. Well I'm lucky you did a week without a chapter of your story would be kind of sad (even if it's monday 0h19 am so it technically is next week) So a chapter wich felt quite short. Actually it's more that I want to know the story so much that now every chapter will seems short to me. Sometimes having stories chapter by chapter can be so frustrating. Make me want to stop reading new stories on fictionpress. But of course I can't, whenever I finish reading one I start an other and then I wonder why I can't find time to write. I am probably simply hopeless. Well good night now and see you next week (or so I hope)

PS: "Who lives" is true but "verra" come from "voir" wich mean "see" so more like "Who lives will see" but sometimes things like that are not translating word by word and in english it might be as you wrote it or as "wait and see" or whatever it was that suited the people who wrote the dictionary. Heum… It was the French lesson of the day. I should stop being such a pedant _
dream dancing dragon chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Another great chapter (but I think I could say that about each of your chapters)! I especially liked the inscriptions of the graves: short (and acceptable for society) but in a way, they say time I read a new chapter of your story, I get more and more curious to find out what these Regency novels are like. I think it's time I really read one (although it's possible I already have without knowing it: I'm not that familiar with the names of different types of English literature. I did read Oscar Wilde's "The Portrait of Dorian Gray", I just don't know into which category it is put into.)
multiples of six chapter 13 . 4/1/2006
Ah, poor David. I really like these two lines though: "If you're willing to let society dictate to you, it's not true love," and "Just believe in happy endings...and let religion sort itself out." They're cool. )
Marlyse chapter 13 . 4/1/2006
Know what ? Your story simply make my day. And I wonder what you will do with Katie to make me dislike her… Or is it that she will find out and will not be as understanding as we could want her to be ? It's like her character to be passionate in what she does so I think if she decided to break the relationship between Philip and David she could do pretty bad things. Am I right ? If I'm not I really can't see what else she could do. Dying perhaps and making David want to die too… But that would be a little stupide and I don't think I could hate her for it. Anyway "qui vivra verra" (your turn to use the dictionary ).

And once again I like your story and yourself by the way… Did I just say I liked you ? o.O Maybe it's time for me to sleep at nights.

Bye bye