Reviews for Unnamed
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i like them a lot.. nice job
myno chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
such a tender piece of writing. Don't worry; I'll still browse through poetry on FP from time to time, I just won't be posting anymore. So you have my continued support. :)
envy me chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this is really good.. you're right, it did come from the heart. What im seeing from this is that your friend chris has been abused my a family member or something I know im probably wrong but this is just how I feel about this poem and what it makes me think.. it makes me think that he is constantly sad and despondent about his life but he wont leave it.. probably because he really loves his abuser and thinks they'll change... Im not guessing your friends life.. Not like that at all.. I know I sound like a wannabe know it all right now too.. but Im just saying what this poem makes me think of..

I don't like the last line though.. it doesn't fit..Still though, this is great.

..aleX..

PS.. i don't know if you remember me.. you reviewed some of my stuff.. anyways.. if you review me again ill review you..
DCLehnsherr chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Thats a beautiful poem made all the sweeter because it is written for a friend. I hope he takes note of what you have said!