Reviews for Unbreakable
frolic-horror chapter 34 . 1/13/2011
I liked the story, though I might at times though it was overdramatic and angsty. On the other hand, the drama and angst are well done (and perfect for when you feel like reading it).

I was hoping you'll explain Rei's job better. Was he a former prostitute now turned pimp? When did he work? Shouldn't he have been out most nights, including the weekend? I would asume prostitutes are quite in demand during weekends (or at least no less than any other day), so the pimp should be there with them. I suppose I might find out about this in the sequel. Gonna go check if there is one :)
Waiting For Summer chapter 34 . 7/26/2010
I really liked this story! It kind of reminds me of Gravitation for some reason, although Unbreakable is much more angsty of course xD I like Rei, he's evil sometimes but caring as well. And I love Sho! I just love him. He's cute, the drama and angst and all that. Also he's a kid, he can cry:P Although I'd probably kill him if he was a real person...xD I'm really glad the alternate ending isn't the actual ending - it was written beautifully but I love the sequel with Sho much better:) That said I'm off to read the sequel!
Nameless Shana chapter 34 . 2/2/2010
OMg the alternative ending is so sad (burst in more tears) but so bittersweet(I like it thou)
Nameless Shana chapter 33 . 2/2/2010
(tears) T.T...I don't want Rei to move but he wants to run away. Its true that running away would hurt sho the most
Nameless Shana chapter 30 . 2/2/2010
NO I don't want Rei to move. Rei makes Sho what he is...T.T(hugs sho again)
Nameless Shana chapter 29 . 2/2/2010
(hugs sho) I understand why Rei doesn't want to be hurt anymore T.T..
Nameless Shana chapter 27 . 2/2/2010
Did Rei do something bad? I feel bad for Sho. I know how it feels when everyone bad at you
Nameless Shana chapter 26 . 2/2/2010
wow. They do seem like best friends but I guess drinking can damage you mind alot
Nameless Shana chapter 25 . 2/2/2010
wow. His friend doesn't alot of things when he's drunk.

Laz seems like a happy go-lucky brother XD
Nameless Shana chapter 23 . 2/2/2010
aw. this chapter is so cute(expect the part where Rei freaked out)
Nameless Shana chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
The stres is adding up for Sho T.T...Not good. I think he has some depression but not alot
Nameless Shana chapter 18 . 2/1/2010
Rei wants it Sho to sleep with him even with out this. Smoking is bad so I don't get why Rei wants sho to do it o.o
Nameless Shana chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
how could you bring hope like that to sho and not understand yourself -.-
Nameless Shana chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Sho is really confused. Not good and Rei isn't helping
Nameless Shana chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Sho should say something if he's afraid. I want to give him a big hug
221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »