Reviews for Unbreakable
Nameless Shana chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Sho needs help. It got suck to be all alone
Nameless Shana chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
aw...Why can't Rei see what he's doing? (tears)
Nameless Shana chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Sho's slowly breaking. Very slowly
Nameless Shana chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
urg, that's a big stab in the back T.T
Nameless Shana chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I have a feeling that sho might have a major breakdown
Nameless Shana chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
aw...They aren't true friends if they beat him after they found out he's gay
Nameless Shana chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Very intresting. I'm liking the story so far
Epic Scarf chapter 34 . 1/8/2010
shit... I am sure as hell glad that you decided not to end it like that. would leave a longer review but its like 3 am and i have to get up at 6... great story!
Srahil chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
I haven't even read the chapter, but I for some reason read the things you were saying in reply to reviews.. and it terrified me the (the tone you were using...) Until I read it over, and realized that it made better sense with a less... sickening... tone. So yeah... Just letting you know that some weird little part of me just had the most terrible thoughts about your tone that probably anyone has ever had about you. (And by terrible, I don't mean those ahd to be bad... they just weren't within the confines of sanity)
flawedxuni chapter 34 . 7/8/2009
heh, I'm back. But don't worry, I won't leave an outrageously long review that'll make you want to rip your hair out :) I'll leave it simple so you don't have to read so much.

This story was amazing. I'm not sure if I saw any mistakes, though I think there may have been a few errors (very minor, since I can't recall them anymore). And it did seem as if it was on repeat in the beginning, but I still liked it despite it kept continuing on in the same fashion: go to school, get beat up, run into Rei. But don't worry, I still enjoyed every single thing. I also tended (cause my mind is stupid at times) to mix up Rei and Sho for some reason. Like I'd think Rei was Sho and Sho was Rei, but don't worry, that's all my fault lol. I got past it after a little while :)

Now, on to the characters (though it will be short). Rei aggravated me a lot. At times it was hard for me to believe that he loved Sho, cause he did so many things that someone wouldn’t do to someone they loved. Example: say things purposely knowing it’ll hurt them, show they care than turn around and act as if they don’t, leave with your brother when you just admitted that you were almost raped (that one really made me mad at Rei!), leave when you were the reason that the other person got shot (at least stay until they’ve recovered so they aren’t alone!), show up at the hospital when you said you would!, and so much more. My god, Rei did so much to Sho... he kind of reminds me of Aillen at times, with how awful he treats Sho. Though there are times when he treats him with care.

Sho is cute. I absolutely love him. He may seem weak at times, but I feel he’s pretty strong. He loves Rei, he gets hurt by Rei, but no matter what he sticks by Rei. He doesn’t leave him behind, he tells him he loves him and accepts Rei for who he is. He deals with how Rei treats him because he loves him. I think that shows strength. Any weak person would leave the other one behind because they wouldn’t be able to deal with it. The hurt. The constant hot and cold characteristics. Sho is perfect for Rei. I really loved reading about both characters.

You again showed major flaws in both characters, but they left a good outcome. And still, very realistic. This story is really good, and I’m glad I read it. And now, I’m off to read the sequel! I can’t wait. Hopefully it doesn’t end sad...

-eVil uNicorns-
James Hiwatari chapter 34 . 6/6/2008
Wow, it took 2 datys, but I read it all!1

I liked the new ending better (for the sake of the sequel, that is), but I think the original one was... I don't know, I liked it, and by the time I was reading chapter 30 I somehow knew something like that was going to happen. Probably that explains why I felt so happy on the new one.

I almost cried on the original ending. ALMOST. (too proud to cry).

Sequel! Seuqeul! Sequel!

\io\o\o\o\o\o\o\

James
James Hiwatari chapter 20 . 6/5/2008
Ah, I want to finish reading it today, but it is already one in the morning and I can't hold on...

And I can't give a decent review as well, but I'll try again tomorrow.

Just so you know, I like it so far, and the only reason I stopped reading is that some things are not making sense anymore as my brain looses its ability to process words...

Anyway, tomorrow...

James
True.Randomness chapter 34 . 2/5/2008
All I can say about this story, it that it was amazingly written. The plot went smoothly and had great tempo. The character hardly ever were out of character. There weren't many dramatical or spelling errors, only sometime you would forget to put spaces between words. The only thing that wasn't right with the story was the guy which Sho had confessed to. His actions seemed to steriotipical and with out personality. Like he was just there to fill when nothing came up. However, like I said before, everything else was magnificent! The story was beyond creative and insightfull. It is beautiful piece of work.
A Random Reader chapter 34 . 8/24/2007

OMG OMG OMG! That was amazing.

I'm so sorry I didn't review sooner! I was so engrossed in my reading, I didn't find the time to..

Ah. Rei and Sho. This story is just.. Hahh. Let me just say I love it and am very glad I found it on LiveJournal!

The alternate ending was a bit weird.. It made me cry though..I was just so sad.. I cried! GOD, I love you! xD Don't be scared.. lol

Still, I want the sequel. Now. XD

Thanks for taking the time to write this.. *sighs* D
KittyNut chapter 34 . 4/30/2007
omg the "Alternate Ending" scared me, he died in that ending I was hope Rei never comes back and he found another guy or the story D
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »