Reviews for Unbreakable
nekomiko chapter 35 . 3/24/2007
HURRAH!

ok

i'm sorry i didn't review and stuff earlier

but i like to save that til the end

i'm not really into this...

gay stuff{yaoi i suppose if u know what that is}

and usually just like

a lot

sad

but good

like...

tingles of sad pain to the tips of my fingers

lol

i shall read the sequal

but

not tonight

i am VERY tired

i'll...review on that one later then i guess
puppy dog eyes chapter 24 . 3/18/2007
Ok, this is a really good story. I like it alot. I have a question though. Who just kissed Sho? Rei or the guy he admitted to loving?
puppy dog eyes chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
This story is really good and I like it so far. I like the characters and the ways things are progressing. The only problem I have is that we never really meet Rei's friends. They never even seem to talk and I think you should introduce them. It'd be more interesting that way. We'd get to see how his friends felt about the situation.
Keeper of Secrets chapter 34 . 10/22/2006
*stares at... rubs eyes... stares at more*

...

...

*breaks into hysterical crying*

NO! He didn't say it back! Damnit!

But oh man, I can't believe I was away from this story for so long! I just remembered it yesterday and had to see where it went and I come back and find it ended? *slaps forehead*

There was so much happening these last first chapters since I last reviewed! I can't believe Sho was shot! ERGH! ((Yes, I'm ranting, your story is that good))

Then Rei was beat up and there was blood and Sho was shot and Rei blamed himself and... *squeals, cries, yells, cries some more*

The ending I though, was perfect. Not the alternate one though, because that just made it feel too cut off and empty to me, IDK.

As always, very interesting work, you kept it together and didn't forget from one chapter to the next ((as I do, -.-'))

and it was just... so... perfect!

Loved reading it, can't wait for the sequel, off to raid your other stories. *hands over more Sho and Rei plsuhies*
merrymowmow chapter 34 . 9/30/2006
I really like this story.
bekah chapter 34 . 9/27/2006
I didnt so much dig the alternate ending, but i loved the whole story, and i wept with glee at the end of the non alternate ending. when do you think you'll put the sequel up?
katie chapter 34 . 9/25/2006
I found this story about a week ago. I have since read the entire thing twice.

I loved the characters, the dialogue, everything. There was at least one line or action in each chapter that completely made my heart melt.

The mistakes I noticed (I'm only listing these because you mentioned the possibility of getting it published):1) Repeated use of the word "loose" instead of "lose".2) "Your" instead of "You're" and vice versa.3) Occasional were the main grammar things. As far as the story goes, I think it was close to perfect. Best story on fictionpress I've read.

*still in awe*

Wow, this fic made me so happy. I was driving home from school one day and someone threw a cigarette butt out his window and I saw it swirling around on the ground, with smoke still coming out of it. I had a very minor, internal freak out and caught myself looking around for Rei. Hahaha, in all honesty, this story got into my head. One of my biggest problems with reading stories is that most of the time I don't really care if I never finish them, but this one...I had to finish. Twice. And I'll probably read it again in a couple of months, after I've forgotten most of it.

Anyway...congratulations on writing an AMAZING story.
ahem chapter 34 . 9/21/2006
sniff* amazing fic! ive been reading it for a while now and i luv it! umm lets see. i actually like the alternate ending better but the first endings good too. lol maybe im just saying that cuz sho lives and i wanna read the sequel ) neway. great fic! cant wait till the sequel )
BitterSweetDragon chapter 34 . 9/17/2006
I love both endings, but I like Sho alive because he's a great character and I love the love in this story.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 34 . 9/17/2006
XD Mpreg rules! Muahahaha... Ahem. Anyways...I liked the non-alternate ending better. On account of Sho didn't die. And I have a CHOICE whether he lives or dies. *cackles* I am God...

Anywho...great story. It was love, all the way through. *hearts it*
DaemonGirl chapter 34 . 9/17/2006
I think I may cry. The story is over. All over.

I liked the first one, but the second one was good, tho a lot more angsty then the first.

Can't wait to start reading the sequel.

*more cookies*
callise chapter 34 . 9/16/2006
YIPPIE for Sho finding Rei...though I wouldnt have mind a I love you from Rei..

so your alternet ending..was Sho dieing...and Rei finding someone else *hids* I didnt really read it...too much angst...I was happy with Sho in Rei's arms...

what are you going to have in a sequel...*fluffy giggles and laugher* Rei and Sho becoming CLOSER! maybe some cute dancings and them getting married !yeah ! FLUFFY! *giggles..*

wow if this is all for now...does that mean no from you?
poppendol chapter 34 . 9/16/2006
Okay, I'm really not one of those types who desperately wants a happy ending or anything, Really I'm not ;). But to let Sho die and then to let Rei find a new guy who has issues with Sho, that was just truly heart wrenching. Beautifully written though. It will come as no surprise then that I prefer the first ending. And the first one has in its favor that through Ko's reaction the exceptionality of Rei's admission is emphasized once more. What the heck, I just them together and alive. Anyway, many compliments on a wonderfully written and compelling story. I hope you get your wish and get it printed.
girl-in-shadows chapter 34 . 9/15/2006
Well, I think I'm gonna go with the first one! :P

This has been such a fun story & I hope to hear more from you soon! :)
Mishi-chan101 chapter 34 . 9/15/2006
I really liked the first ending. I found the alternate to be kind of sketchy and not fit in with the rest of the story. Maybe that's just me though. I tend to like happy endings so I liked the first better. That's about all for now. Can't wait for the sequel.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »