Reviews for ethanol hikkies
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Iwas spoiled... I was

I like this a lot... very cool.. I really love the repition... nice job
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Favorite line: "im not surprised you don't cry too." For some reason, that line just got me, amid all that fantastic figurative language, which shows you the talent you have. My God, I have to put this on my faves list. It's amazing. Keep writing! :)
are you from mejico chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
this confused me. I think it was meant to because I remember that sort of mind frame.
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I love the imagery and tone, great work. (:
not sure yet chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
o so excellent, just lovely rhythm and word choice and ocne again lovely imagery and emotion, it just drags the reader right and forces them through the experience, wonderful job
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
rawr. i missed this style of writing. glad to see your posting again _ and i'm looking forward to more incredible pieces
emmathree chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow. "mortified and disfigured you were foul foul foul" ... the italics fit into it so perfectly. The imagery is... close to painful. Vivid, smokeyish. Let me explain that... I mean it's vivid in the sense that ) feel as if I'm there butsmokey and blurred like even so, I don't know what's happening. the only thing I'd say is that "in the morning, for one second" ought to be two lines, but it looks like it's supposed to be. Yup, so I think that's all live got to say. Harare a good one!
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow, so many possible meanings this poem could have...it's so dark and yummy and decadent! Love it, you really portray these sort of situations amazingly well!...Love, Mia
button-nose chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
i love this, its so stunningly passionate! i love the words you use, they paint vivid succulent pictures in my mind! thanks so much for the review, greatly appreciated! Keep writing!

button nose x x
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow love the beauty of this. it's so pretty. and i'm in class so i should just go.
mostly water chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Nearly everything in this is beautiful, but some really struck out:

"and the cheep glow of street lightsfalls across your face & makes myeyes rust with the effort ofstaying awake..."

"collapsed in a gasoline throband ache of ghostly car lights"

"then a plastic bag fluttered across mymarble cold palm andIwas spoiled,once more."

& thanks for your review on Alice. You empathize? It HURTS. ( Hahah all angsty me ) Gonna go check out your other stuff. Ttyl. x
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow. what can i say? favourites it is. i think this may have to be your best poem. i LOVE it.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
"in the morning, for one secondit was as if the turf in front of mewas a meadow, my head a supernovatremble of ignorant bliss"

So I finally got on a freakin school computer, since my lovely machine was being the whore that it is. I am rather attracted to this piece. Especially that line there...I don't know where you get this imagery, but i love it.
kit feral chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wow... "plucking dignity from the gosebumps" and "bubble breath" and "my head a supernova" are just amazing lines. I also really like the "staying awake... of staying awake . . ." part because of the way it seems like she really is falling asleep... really cool. Love the emotions in this, beautiful ending. As always, just spellbinding work, never stop writing.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
beautiful... really lovely. i love 'bubble breath' and 'gasoline throb'. gorgeous.

(although, sorry to be REALLY irritating, there are a few spelling mistakes... but oh well)