Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Latebrae chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I found this interesting somehow, and not just by the Placebo reference in the title. :]

a feeling of letting go. an autumn feeling really.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very nice. Short and clear, sad, remorseful. It gives such a vivid picture of emotion in so few words. Well chosen words.

Maranwe Telrunya
carrot101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow. I'm not as good at giving CC as I am for regular fics, so don't blame me if this doesn't help you...

Very short, but sad and sweet and the same time. It sounds as if this was an excerpt from a longer poem that you (or someone else) might've made. If you had taken the first "and" out, it would've sounded like one whole poem altogether; but with it, it gives it a rather nice ring to it. (Don't ask, it just does...) I also like the feeling this leaks out into the ones who read it. Sorrow, pain, suffering, remorse... all that good stuff.

So, overall, good job... except you could've made it a bit longer. In fact, I think you could turn this into a story! (gasps) Wow! This poem has given me inspiration! Thanks so much! (and no, I'm not gonna copy it or anything)
Luma chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
A truly wonderful piece, short but to the point. Och du är svensk! Har träffat så få här.

-L
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Excellent use of clarity and sparseness. Not too much to clutter the reflection or the meaning.

Sometimes this is the best we can hope for in a relationship, and rather than leaving me feeling sad, it sounds like comfort or contentment.

I think anything added to at either end would be a travesty. It is perfection as it stands. (Although, I do hear a sigh at the end...)

(p.s. thanks for your review...)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
*shivers* creepy. and sad. so, I wanted to read something short of yours, and I appreciate poems, so I chose this, lol. (I saw your post at livejournal, btw.) and the funny thing is, I saw the title of this poem and was like, omg, I wrote a Monk fanfic with that same title (well...am writing. haven't finished it yet.). BIZARRO. Anyhoo, I like this a lot. Keep writing! :)
myalteredego chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
if only you would extend that... it could be such a beuatiful beginning. or ending. very simple (in a good way)
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Despite our past meetings...I read your profile and decided to read something of yours. This caught my eye first. Despite the fact that it is only a three line poem I liked it. It, personally, leaves a feeling of empitness and lonliness. I don't know if it's weird that I like poems like that but I do. So yes, there you job.
Johana chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow... that touched a nerve. Very powerful poem for one so short... Good job!
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
... wow. That was, for lack of a better word, deep.

And the title just added to it. And the summary.

It was lovely- I can picture someone (male or female? It doesn't tell, but it gives a sense of mystery. And it says 'I', but that means... Okay, right. Get it now. Was confuzzeled for a moment, and then BANG. I is dumb, heh _;) sitting and staring, with a strange sort of longing on his/her face.

Or just *blank*. Hee. You got me thinking, (after a while ::rolls eyes at self::) and that's a big challenge in and of itself.

It has lots of emotions crammed into it, without making it too crowded. Lurvely!

Good luck in all of your writing,

Channa (P.S. Hee. Thank-you for the review. I think Sachiel is Hebrew (or Latin)... but I'm not sure about the rest. I just *had* to name the sword though, because... Naming swords is fun!
EnterWonderland chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
So much said for so small a poem is it a type of Haiku? I got the image of the drowning out of emotions, becoming numb. Excellent.

I chose the shortest thing to look at first because at the moment I don't have time to read a story, but wanted to thank you for your review on Kamikaze Damasu: Kiri. We totally agree on all of your points regarding grammar and are actually in the process of revising the entire thing, including all of its brother stories.

Your review was very honest and therefore very appreciated! Thank you so much!
writerforever chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow, that was great! So sad though.