Reviews for Luka & Shoe
hi chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
I think it would be waay cool if they DIDN'T sleep together.

Um.. yeah.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
Maybe you have raided the chick lit section in the bookstore too often. Kidding it was fine. I like how you included her reluctance to have sex because in my opinion (although their best friends) it would be weird if they were like yeah since now we both like each other lets have sex! A little unrealistic in my book. So yeah I liked how quickly this story was updated. What a pleasant surprise! I can't wait for the next update. Will there be closure with Natalie? Can't wait to find out.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
Loved this chapter! Actually I love this story. But regarding something in the chapter, alligators and crocodiles are most certainly reptiles, not amphibians. haha that part did make me laugh, I have to admit. The characters have a sense of humor that's rather refreshing and nice to read.
Krissy chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
I just read this entire story between four hours. Had to take a break from it for class. . .Anywho, I really liked this story which is kinda shocking because I usually don't read the "best friends turn into more" cliche's. Probably because I tried twice with my best friend before and we ended both times. Haha. I guess in some cases, people are better as friends. Not Luka and Shoe though!
dancingqueen927 chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
So I don't even remember how I found your story. But it's fun, and it makes me giggle sometimes, and it's the ultimate distraction when I'm trying to avoid doing work. So I have to thank you for that.

I absolutely love your characters - their actions and voices and personalities are all so complete, like they're actually real characters, not just props that you're using to move a plot forward. And I do appreciate that.

It took me a little while to get used to your style, but the more I read it, the more I like it. Shoe really has a voice which is so distinctive, and it's very refreshing to read what she's thinking and feeling. It's all so natural. Thoughts don't always flow in perfectly logical patterns, we always have random things just pop up like breakfast pastries out of the toaster, and usually, those random things are just yummy and sugary and yeah, not necessarily important (or healthy) but we just go with it.

Sometimes I impress myself with my metaphors, and it reminds me of why I like to write in the first place. :)

Anyways, I wanted to inform you of how truly entertaining and real your story is and let you know that you've got me as a definite reader.

Looking forward to the next chapter. (I kinda want more Luka/Shoe kissing, by the way!)

~Queen of Hearts (honestly, I want to change my penname, but I'm worried that it'll confuse the people who actually read my stories (like they still do, I haven't updated since september...argh!) so I'm not changing it, but I just like the name Queen of Hearts so much better...so I'm pretending that it's mine)
Olivine chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
So, I've fallen in love with Luka. I actually have a bit of a problem with fictional male characters; I fall in love with them too easily. Currently, I am in love with *counts in head* seven? Eight? I think eight. Of course, Howl is one of them. Ha.

Anyways, I've also fallen for this story. About your experimental chapter 15, I don't think it went very well. I was much more interested in years 18-21, anyways. Or however old he is. 20. Maybe. You get the point. But yeah, you really crack me up (through the characters of course, and Shoe's crazy thoughts and such). I may possibly adapt that sense of humour. Ahem. Anyways.

You have to update very soon. I must see Luka again. (I love his name. I love the French. I don't like French accents, though, I only like it when they speak French. I much rather prefer Irish/Scottish accents. Not even English, because that's very overdone. But yeah. Actually, I like Scottish better. Yeeahh. Maybe I'll stop rambling, now.)

Olivine.
Olivine chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
I remember reading the first chapter of this story, and putting this on story alert but never reading it when the chapters came. I'm not really sure why I didn't, but I am now because I actually have time to breathe today and stuff. Anyways. I really like this story, and the characters' sense of humor (which I'm guessing is largely cased off of yours) makes it very engaging, as does the storyline. Usually the characters find out about one liking the other halfway through the story or something, but then, this is the point of the whole story, making it quite unique despite the "best friend falling for best friend" part which most people would call cliche. (I wouldn't; I honestly believe that friendship on fire is the only way to go.) So yeah, terrific job so far.

And could I just ask you if you've ever in your life heard of or read Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynn Jones? I'm just wondering, because the chapter titles in that book all start with "In Which..." and so do yours. If you have read it, it's my favorite book in the entire world. So is the movie. Miyazaki is amazing -I loved Spirited Away, too. And let's not forget the classic Kiki's Delivery Service. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore this whole paragraph, heh.)

And I just wanted to let you know, too, that I've added this story to my C2, Island of the Romanced. Well, have a nice day!

Olivine.
SLy chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
Just to let you know... I totally want to screw Luka.
darkgurl92 chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
updated...yay...interesting...update soon..
chic rebel chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
lovely! :), and i hope wolf doesn't still like cash. because that would suck for stan
katieee chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
I love love love love this. So so so much. :] AH LUKA AND SHoe. Faveourit.e I spelt it wrong. Sorry. And I think I spelt spelt wrong. Bahah/ Anyhow. I love this so much. It s so good. I usally - well I'm trying to - write better reviews and tell why I like the chapter/stories, but I need to use the loo right away. Bahahah. But I love love love love LOVE this. Way to much. bhaha. It's so cute and sweet. ANd nail-biting nerve wracking, but I love itt
Kim Bell chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
Haha, it would suck to have the name Elvis! Although the being gay part seems to fit - I was never sure about Elvis Presley. :]
Boo chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
reading this story is real pleasure! And Luka is half Russian - it is even better!:P since I'm Russian myself:) you're right your style is pretty interesting, but it makes the story better. so, keep up the good work, good luck to you;))
noriepie chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
omg, i love this moment

and i'm glad you finally updated!
Shake Hips Not Fists chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
I love how this chapter ends. :) Luka is just a modern gentleman that makes me go eek. :D I hope the crazy love triangle works out and will we figure out what Elvis was wrong about or have I just missed it? Great chapter. :)
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »