Reviews for Luka & Shoe
53BookTitles chapter 18 . 5/23/2009
ARE YOU KIDDING?

You HAVE to continue, there is no possible way not to continue!

millie xx
sibeckian chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
bah. i just started reading this a few days, and i fell in love!

and now i set out every day to find myself a personal luka XD.

update soon, peese?
Demeterr chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
Ah so interesting so far. I always like the best friend relationships - it makes so interesting stories xD
hedwigisnotdead chapter 17 . 5/4/2009
You know, this is incredibly embarassing. Having read fictionpress obsessively for over five years now, I thought I knew most of the good stories around here. And then wham bam in the space of five days I figure there's like a million fantastic stories I had no idea about, and I obviously had to read them all.

I was reading a really intense story that made me rip my heart out and shred it into pieces just beforehand, so gosh, this story in comparison made me giggle, and squee, and be all girly (annoyingly enough). Even though you know, some of the chapters are quite depressing and everybody's crying but then it's okay because then Shoe will be jetlagged and say the funniest things.

And one of the best things about this story is how Luka knows that she's in love with him in like the first few lines of the story. So many have the whole a few chapters of friendship, and then awkwardness, and then realising you're in love, and I love how you skip the bits beforehand. It's more enjoyable that way, because it just screams out AWKWARD the whole time and we explore something completely different.

And even though, unfortunately, in real life we don't always have a Luka, your characters are so relatable and they're so REAL. I can totally imagine my friends or me doing something they'd do - and I loved that scene at the airport before Shoe left for Japan. It was perfect. I'd always imagined something that way, and it was done really well. I have this fuzzy image of all of them - not really in terms of what they look like, but they've got a whole personality and they're right next to me and fighting along with everything I type as we speak. It must be a hundred times more intense with you, and for that I'm like whoa.

Also I love the Luka intermissions. You do them really well, and I loved that one where you started off from when he was 0. And I just love everything, and thank goodness I found this whole list of stories I had no idea existed because it's made my week and my life and goodness I love Luka & Shoe and you are absolute awesome times, believe you me.

Okay this has just been a lot blabbing, but yes, pretty much what I said, compacted: YOU ARE AWESOME.

Update soon!
Appa the Gypsy chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
Hahahahaha! That was so funny when the sea gull stole her sock. I laughed so much! Oh no! Now I'll have to wait until you update next to find out what's going on! I'm so pumped to find out. I really like the cast of characters in this story.
Appa the Gypsy chapter 15 . 4/18/2009
Hm... that was a really interesting chapter. I actually liked how you wrote it. At first I was quick shocked, but it was rather fascinting. I liked how your writing style seemed to reflect Luka's age, and his thought processes. Everything slowly became more connected and better articulated. Very interesting.
Kajal chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
This story's amazing! I remember reading it before but now that I have an account I figured I should leave another, official review. I really do hope you continue updating. I love both the characters and especially their banter. Shoe cracks me up because her humor is similar to mine. Anyways, please update...
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Oh. My. Crap. those meat analogies had me giggling till i was dying, seriously. ah, i love this. XD

-toffeecakesxox. :)
all4hydration chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
oo
toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
oh, awkward turtle. dun. dun. dun. wonder what'll happen between them. XD

-toffeecakesxox.

is it just me or are my reviews getting steadily worse?
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
OHMYGOD, what a wonderfully awesome way to find out your best friend is in love with you! O. M. G.

-toffeecakesxox.
SiobhanO chapter 18 . 1/23/2009
awesome! please update soon :)
kosocielo chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
I hope you update soon. I love your story.
kosocielo chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Great chapter. Luka is so stupid.
kosocielo chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Love the story. I can accutually relate to Shoe. I was in love with my best friend when I just couldn't take it( you know the talk about his relationships and all that), I stop talking to him.
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »