Reviews for Luka & Shoe
Krissy029 chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Another great chapter. Luka needs to stop being so pissed off that she's dating Jeremy. I'm also DYING to know why she's not allowed to date him. It just seems childish to say "No don't" without a good reason. I'm laughing when he thinks she's dreaming about Jeremy...ahha,you idiot, she's in love with you! Jealous much. I totally love the drawing, it's amazing. You have both writing talent and drawing skills...*shakes my fist* damn you! I wish I could draw well but hey, I'll just stick to writing and computer animated design. Anyways, keep it up!
Nova-Janna chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Just so you know- it's not at all that this story is boring or too slow, it was just a thought. Not that I especially like all the stories I read to be incredibly fast-paced, just that this one has me hooked already. But thanks for the fast update :) Keep on truckin'!
Krissy029 chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Heya, Thanks for the review. I really liked it and I thought I'd pay you back. I was plesantly surprised by Luka and Shoe, it's a great story and you do have great grammar, spelling..unlike me but I try my hardest to do what I can by myself. I like the development of Shoe and Luka but I think the story is progressing really rather slowly but that's okay because I'd rather a slow paced story than something that moves so fast pacedthat it ends up not making sense and having the sense of being rushed. I tend to have that problem so I like to have a set guideline. Anyways, enough babbling. Great story...oh, did you happen to dry that picture. cause it's awesome!
Nova-Janna chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
My only criticism would be that it's going a bit slowly, but really it's a good tactic - you've got me hooked. I liked Cash and the meat metaphor a lot, especially when Shoe ended up making it dirtier than it was meant to be. Anyways, please post another chapter soon - I'm dying to know what happens next. (Oh yeah, and the flashbacks-which-are-really-just-memories work really well.)
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
i love the quirkiness of this story, and how the luka and shoe are so blunt with their feelings in the first chapter, it's realistic and refreshing.
BetterbyDesign chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Hahaha, by far one of the most witty and unique story I've yet to read. I love it. It's hard finding a story that is actually follows the genre it's under. I can't wait for more!
jbgray chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
I think the story is coming along great. Good characters. Interesting. I hope you post again soon. I don't see any glaring errors or disruptions with the flow of things.
Mystery chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
This is great! Hope you update soon.
Delano chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Cool. I like it. I also like your international characters. They're a refreshing breeze compared to the Americans. And the fact that it's not a high school story is nice. Refreshing, once again. But! What I love most is the fact that there are COMMAS and PERIODS! Yes! Heheh. I really hate those stories with horrible writing mechanics. But yes. Keep writing, please. It's a great story so far. I think.
bgw92 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I'm reviewer number four! You just need one more! That rhymed! please update!
Bailey chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I like this, it has a cute theme. Please update!
secretly your favorite cretin chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Is this the first review then? Can I have it?Can't believe you've up and posted this then, you silly bimbo :D Chancy you'll regret it in the morning.

Sayurin, you steal that from Memoirs of a Geisha? :o shall we go see that in the theatre when it's released, preciouss?

kis, your narcissus.
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Yay! You should update. This is amusing and I like that it's different. I'm sick of high school stories.

Doesn't matter that you're not from the US, you can't tell in this story. I've tried to write stories set in England it sounds hopelessly American. I just can't stop it.

I like this. Update soon!
628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42