Reviews for Luka & Shoe
Krissy029 chapter 18 . 12/11/2008
I was super excited to see more written! Oh yay, it's been a while since I've read and reviewed. It was like coming back home again for a while. So sad about Stanie, she's one of my fav's! I actually like that you are questioning the sexuality portion, when you're young sometimes you tend to rush into things and 'just go for it' and it can get hearts broken. Also the fact it's not being ignored, we all have the question when we have a new relationship. I've always enjoyed this story and can't wait for more! Thanks!
Only4Miken chapter 18 . 12/3/2008
Loving this story.
Duuude chapter 16 . 11/9/2008
Aw! You made me believe it was Stan too!

And I thought I was all smart and stuff.

I was like "HA! I figured you out! I am GENIUS!"

... And then I was wrong.

*walks off sadly*
Duuude chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
Your cat, grandma and great-uncle?

Wow. (

That must've been a bad time, I don't know what I'd do.

It's understandable that you didn't update since things were on your mind.

I really don't know how to say assuring things. But may they all rest in peace. )
Duuude chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
Hey! There's the line from the summary. Ah. I love Shoe. And Luka. They're both awesome and so's this chapter.

Except for at the end, it's going to be Stan, right? Don't tell me her and Wolf have broken.

There's always the bad news.
Duuude chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Okay, so I stopped reading this so long ago but I thought I'd give it a try again.

It was hard remembering where I left off.

Anyway, this is totally the best lines ever:

W"ill you still let me marry for love or should I just save us some time and go get knocked up this afternoon? I had asked them, and they pondered that question with such serious faces I almost fled the house."

I laughed so hard.

This chapter started out so happily and ended like this.

Aw, I feel bad for our dear Shoe.

But I'm sure Luka has some sort of explanation for this... HE BETTER!
Icy Discordia chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
I love your story! I like how you're adding so much awkwardness to it. I feel like such an idiot in some situations, because characters in movies and romance fics and such always know what to do or say, and I often don't. It's nice to see some of that in a story. I'm looking forward to more- good luck with it!
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Ah! I love it, I love it, I love it too much.

The Ages (0) and 00 were just too funny ...

This was a very interesting chapter!
Katie Nicole chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
Oh, I am really really glad I stumbled across this :D

I've been reading it at work, and therefore have been slacking at my duties because - I have to say, I've been sucked in to the story of Luka and Shoe !

Haha, I don't know why I waitedu until the sixth chapter to review, but I see that this has been up for some time now, so you've had your share of constructive reviews. So I suppose this is more of a thankful review, a thanks for writing something interesting and WORTH reading.

I could say tons about the way you write, your descriptions and creativity and I'm not sure I'd find a negative thing to say! So instead I'll just say that I really enjoy this, and that if it were in print, I would definitely purchase it.

Can't wait to finish this!

Awesome job :D

Katie
Aurorablu chapter 18 . 10/29/2008
Japan is awesome. I'm quite the fan of it. (:

asflkj I quite like this story as well. update soon?
CRAZY chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Finally! I was kinda getting tired of reading about high schoolers, crushing on the popular kid, secretly loving-your-best-friend cliché stories. Definitely creative. Can't wait to read the rest!
smile at the sun chapter 18 . 10/2/2008
Great writing. I love your story, especially Luka and Shoe and I'm glad they have their act together... The other characters are great and it's all very interesting and does Cash have anything to do with Stan's relationship problems...?
Maybreakmyheart chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Very good, style is amazing plot is captivating! keep it up! :D
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
Damn! I miss the updates every time!

ANYWAY, I now have my warmfuzzy quota filled. But not too filled, which is good, because that would leave no room for the this-is-possible quota, which is also filled, and so I am very, very, VERY happy. I adore your story. I hope that Wolf isn't cheating on her because, a, I adore her and, b, there is almost nothing I like less than people who cheat on their girlfriends/ boyfriends/ fiance(e)s/ spouses. I cannot WAIT for another update! (I only hope I don't miss it this time)

-AKA
Wicked-Tales chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Okay, so I just have to say I found this story a long time ago and it was up to the last chapter. I am so effing happy that I found this story again after what...a year? I dunno. Anyway I had to comment on the first five or so paragraphs of this chapter. I love them...the way Shoe describes how she thought love was something instictively felt. I think readers can relate to that really well. It was so nicely written, I just had to comment on it. BACK TO READING!

~Wicked-Tales