Reviews for Mechanism
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This reminds me of "Coin-Opperated Boy" by the Dresden Dolls... do you listen to their music? Anyway... I like it. Mechanical people fascinate me.
bjw chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Lovely. The concept is great! It's very whimsical...I'm imagining a clockwork man bowing and shuddering his mechanical gears as he fights the liquid that trickles from his metal eyes...very cool.:) It's a very simple, original way of portraying the feelings that must be raging within these two people...

Keep writing! And thanks so much for your review! I haven't received one in ages coz I ran out of inspiration and stopped updating...it sure is nice to be appreciated every now and then! Well great job!
Jessicka-scab chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Beautiful poem. Despite the lack of emotive language, you still portray the pain of the subject really well, and the apparent lack of it for the boy (I'm guessing). I like your style, keep it up! XJess

P.S: Thank you so much for the lovely reviews you've given me, but I have to tell you (as I'm a total nit-picker for details too) I'm British- English to be precise- and over here the 'Maraboro' cigarettes are spelled 'Marlborough'. But thank you anyway!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
i like this idea, i can easily see my ex- as a faulty machine! hehe. nice job.

Han.