Reviews for Star dust
akaSummer chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Amazing. I'm loving the references to the heavens (stars, angels, etc.). Very nice job with this one.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This seems to have so much meaning despite its short length. Overall it's absolutely beautiful. I love the word "delicate" to start the first line, it encapsulates the feeling well. I like the keyhole thing.. like the other person could open you up & discover the true you through your injuries & your weaknesses. And "overwritten," I really like, and the shooting up of stardust, it's gorgeous. )
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
shoot star dust up our veins-magnificent line there

hah, your name is sara a common name, you are bound to meet so many people with the same name.

but i guess its a good name or else no one would pick it (right?)
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Burning cinders into my soul. I can see it. I just got an idea from it, so I'm not going to say it (I know, I'm greedy...)

I hate how those stupid emo-people-who-think-they-can-type have used pain so much you can't even read the word without automatically thinking about them. Black and purple websites. Little hints here and there about suicide and cutting, even though none of them have the guts to (I have destroyed the rest of this due to taste and the fact that my fingers hurt.)

I love the (ink blotches/to cover up my secrets) I see it on the skin, like a disease, and then in the next line, "...covering myself in glitter" You can just barely see the marks of the sickness underneat the (equally sick) glitter.

Incandescent angel. Enough said.

We'll ride sunsets and shoot star dust up our veins. Honestly, you could end it right there, you know? Beautiful, but I'm pretty sure there's a drug reference there. I was going to ask if this shouldn't be rated T, but then, only people who understand could pick it up, so...yeah.

Okay, all that sludge I just tossed at you is because I hate getting reviews that say "powerful imagery" and don't even tell you what they saw. I used to leave reviews like that. Now I don't. So there.

Oh, and thank you for the review.

And come up with a new title. I just looked at it, and I don't like it. Too cliche. Doesn't do it's body justice.

Till next time...
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really like the phrase 'shoot stardust up our veins.' Very poetically put.
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I like your use of brackets and your way of breaking up lines; it's skilfully done and really adds something to the poem - which is excellent anyway. I love 'burning cinders into my soul' - it's perfect. Thankyou!
Safira chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
A piece that gently unveils emotions of love, pain and wist through beautiful imagery. Loved the line, "tiny key hole shaped burnt patches".

Autumn.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
gorgeous.

* noelle
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
This is so gorgeous...I love your descriptions! Everything you write has this beautiful, enchanted feel to it.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
GORGEOUS. Favorites.
midnight skies are scarlet red chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Loved te last 2 lines sent chills down my back.

Hard to flow when reading it, but I still loved it entirely.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
beautifully written. feels high.