Reviews for The Light
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
very very good! you have to update soon!

~SarahJane
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
sounds like a good read! cant wait to read more!

~SarahJane
Megan-TheWriter chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Hmm. The writing itself is good, but how is it the 4th chapter? it seems like it's all background. And Margaret is very much a mary-sue. What are her faults?
Chelseamuffin chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Ooh, lolz. Who's Margaret? Is it maybe a self-insertion? Cos we all know that that's your name :P Anyway, nice chap. I only have one question: What's any of this got to do with The Light? You know, the woman that was talked about in the first chapter ; Or maybe Margaret IS The Light, in which case I'll look like a moron. 'Course, I would anyway, because it's CHELSEA, lolz. Anyway, update as soon as you can! ... Just make sure the next chapter's done before you post it, that might make it more enjoyable...
TheAlmightyMoi chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Hee hee, too lazy to sign in... Anyway, HA! I GOT YOU TO UPDATE! I lurbed it, and didja hafta name the ebil person after Michael? I mean, we all know you love him! I only saw a few mistakes, such as you accidentally calling Margaret a boy:

Margaret giggled as his ‘step-father’ played with her.

See? HIS step-father! Ah well, lawl. That's it, that's all, still tres good!
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Hello there! I really liked the beginning to this. Lol, really funny when the king got drunk haha. Anyways, great start! I'm lookin' forwards to readin' this! Bye-bye!
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Tres good! I is the first reviewer, unless someone happens to review a split-second earlier than me, in which case I'd be very angry with them and... YEAH! Anyway, you gotsta update, cos I said so, and what I say goes, cos I am the Almighty Chelsea! RAWR!