Reviews for I still call you Poseidon
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
god, you write beautiful&haunting&captivating poetry.. i heart you to pieces..
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Wow... you have a very discriptive vocabulary... I love your stuff!

Cassandra
eugenio chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I can learn from this, really - to make my work less raw and more...complicated. Thank you for the reviews and...i'll be reading so much more.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
wow this is good! i love it! keep writing!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
you have the most amazing gift for concentrating a whole miasma of emotion into one line. EXCELLENCE UNFILTERED.

(ps i do so hate soliciting help in reviews but do you think you could check out "whiteclothes" of mine again? I changed the crappy last line & added some stuff, i'd love to know what you think. cheers :D)
Weak and Powerless chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
thank you for the review. i really appreciated it. but your poem "I Still Call You Poseidon" is very creative and has inspired me. I love how you wrote "I’ll pla if you speak the words o again." extremeley fascinating.

Miss Kate
like a lover chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
"She flows like/water (drip. drip. drip) and he sucks her up like wine,/bitter - he doesn’t kiss me anymore, but I can still/feel the curl of his tongue when he inhales her"

oh man never stop writing. it would be the biggest shame.
Everworld chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
So many good one liners, I went cold about a thousand times over. "he's tinkering with her over coffee", "he sucks her up like wine" "Baby girl you don't follow anyone! So I guess, I'm the lucky one"x
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
oh my. that is all.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
i've been seeing a lot of mythology stuff lately, and this is one of the best i've read so far. brilliant.
Faerie Energy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Great job, wonderful imagery. Lovely read.

all due respect,

Faerie Energy
Safira chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
“She the mute goddess and I the screaming gypsy”.

The above line of yours is without a doubt the one I love the most in the works I have read of yours thus far. It really hit a nerve with me and the image is absolutely striking! This is a piece that possesses and expresses such an overwhelming emotion. The emotion I sense from the persona is raw. It is enhanced all the more with references to Greek mythology, onomatopoeia (i.e. .drip), repetition and the interesting format of the poem. Definitely loved the use of mythology.

Cheers – Autumn.
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
this was beautiful. i loved the part about playing artemus. i love artemus. shes wonderful. but this was a positively beautiful piece! thank you for reviewing me *grins* *beams* i really really appreciate it! -kae
white-chokolat chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
k yeah nice
sephiroth's heir chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
WOW! I love your word usage on this poem. It makes the poem flow smoothly and it keeps the reader very interested until the very last word. Good job and keep it up!

Sephiroth's heir