Reviews for Falcon's Prey
Ann chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is HILARIOUS! I love it! are you going to finish it? please say you will!
Ivvic chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Oh that was marvelous. Please consider writing another part, I'd love to see how the Princess reacts to being rescued. Vic
Seanachi chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
God I haven't laughed that much in weeks. You have to continue this line of story. I'd like to know what's up with the fair Princess Adrienne...there's bound to be a story to it. This is a hoot!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
What a perfect midnight snack to have stumbled across. ;)
Neoteric-figment chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh God, that was good. There shouldn't even be a question of whether or not?

You're updating. Plain and simple.

Hilarious, fresh. The confused dragon was a brilliant touch. Well done.
Gwen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I absolutely loved this story! Well written and very funny. Highly entertaining. I especially like the dragon. And when he first started speaking, saying, "Fe, fi, fo..." And then the next line: "Wrong line, you daft lizard!" Is this a one-shot piece, or do you plan to continue it a little more?
leian chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hilarious! Great going! Intertextuality at its best!

A couple of small points to tweak:1. Cra-Steelhoof is a gelding, right? Why is it that the old man (Garben) pokes his cane at the -mare- at the beginning? 2. Jon kills the dragon by pointing his -lanceat- the dragon... Small typo there. (I thought it was a new word until I reread that.)

Looking forward to more!
English Ninja chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Brilliant writing! It was fairly long, but it was fun to read all the way through. I love how it showcased the "dark" (read: funny) side of heroism and dragonslaying and stuff.

Great!
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
lol, it was awesome, some great humour in there. It'd b awesome if u made a good rpoper story out of that, maybe following on after this to what the princess is like and detailing Falcon's training as a page in more detail. Well done write more
Saucy McRascal chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Haha, really fun stuff. Plus you write really well. This is really good. Update! Really update! (What can I say, I'm extremely articulate. Not.)