Reviews for Farewell?
loveatarm'slength chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
A very beautiful poem button nose. I'll look out for more of your stuff...it seems as though there's a story here still yet to unfold. Carry on the great work.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I love the line, "We are drifting in and out of normality." That line just struck me as clear & untainted truth. The tone in this is great-it carries so much weight in it. I like the end image-of him letting go and her holding on too hard. Very nice.
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aww button-nose...

Really like the line, "You changed me in ways still left unseen."

Think it is "Why" saying farewell can hurt so much...the changes that have met so much...the thots lingering...

and then, "My thoughts are: its still you I adore."

Can so relate to this writing you have penned so beautiful.
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
hey i love this poem, its scary how where going through nearly the exact same thing at the exact same time, i love your work keep it up
Rebekah Lynn chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Aww... sad.
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
i felt the very same way a long while ago... very true... i can still feel the sadness just by going through your poem...

keep on expressing yourself! :)and thanks for the great reviews and adding me to your fave list. i'm ever grateful... :)

* ner *
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Amazing; I adore this. Vivid subtle details and flowing despite having a rhyme sceme which can get hard these days. This was really beautiful to read. I was having block for a few days but this just opened it up for me! Thanks! _

Colette aka wishdreamer89
Charmed Melody chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
HeyThanks for your review, my friend nd I share electric rainbow it's where we post stuff we write, that we don't like alot but want to see what people poems great! Keep
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
painful. relationships are a pain in the ass. even when your happily married, it can still be a for the review by the way. cheers.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
aww... hopefully it will turn out alright good poem
eternal symphony chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this is great.. it says exactly how i feel werid. i wish i could ryme like that but all my poems are free versed. Great job! and thanks for your reviews:)
in theory chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
This is sad. but I thought u did want it to end? Nice work though, the rhyme is a lot more free.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
aww sad work :( i can relate. the rhyme on some of it seems a bit forced, though. and when you said 'i have gave' it should be 'i gave' or 'i have given'. but other than that, this is really well done! :D
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
cute ending :) I think the rhyme is a little contrived in some places, but to change it would be to change the poem completely. I like its fair-mindedness.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/24/2006