Reviews for me and you at fifteen
Written chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I always wonder what I'll forget as well. That's the only reason I keep a journal. lovely poem; well done!
Pyreflei chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I like this. It's really quite true that in a few years, you really do forget quite a bit of what happened when you were young. The question at the end leaves you thinking and that's a very good thing.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I found this beautifully thought out. I have looked back at my writing from when I was 14 and 15 and you find some amazing things and you find things that make you wonder what the hell you were thinking when you did that.

I liked this peice, it was completely relatable. Bravo to you. Keep up the fabulous writing.
kit feral chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
“I want a constant” you whisper in the quiet of four a.m. well you can’t have it." Childish voice with so much maturity behind it.

"that much is written in the stars if I ask you to kiss me, will you?" Beautiful. Anything to do with stars is automatically pretty to an extreme.

"you’ll forget I asked – I promise kiss me anyway?" Just such a sweet little phrase. Love it.

"me and you at fifteen how much will we remember?" Really makes me think, especially since I'm fifteen now... hmm.

I love how much this made me think... remember. I adore it. Never stop writing, this really is fantastic.
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
"you'll forget I asked - I promise

kiss me anyway?"

All I can say is that I've felt that. You put it into words so well.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
oh i know the feeling, when i go back through my diaries and remember days i hadnt in ages. "trainwrecks and dark skies

everything changes." love that- very deep. i love the way the words flow in this, as if theyre tumbling out one after another- im glad ur back!
emmathree chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I run out of words to describe your poetry.

"Fantastic.. amazing.. wow."

I can only do this once.

The emotion is really rich in this (as always) -i love the line... "kiss me anyway?"

and i like how the A/N is almosty part of the poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this is obsenely perfect.

* noelle
kvnchn chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
o.O this poem appeals to me... I don't see why... as I've cast aside love... at such an early age... but still. Ya, interesting poem with like... awesome stuff all over the place! Impressive write!

{3\/1[]\[]
monkeywafflezzz chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
On my favorites list, hands down.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i love this. 'trainwrecks and dark skies '"I want a constant" you whisper in the quiet of four a.m." and 'that much is written in the stars' are my fave lines. great job!
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
really interesting perspective. i love how you take a step back & say 'hey, all this is such a big deal now, but it really won't matter in the future.' love this.