Reviews for A Wave of Disappointment
jcc123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
ha ha ha that discribes a few of my "aquatences" i spelled that wrong didn't i... oh well. im one of cutepoet's humanities friends and i'm new to fictionpress so yeah... i like yer poetry it's kool! bye!
nyvashorte chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hello Paige.
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
who? what? a noble asshole? lmfao. so what happened?
gatha chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Yeah, Camilla was and still is like that. For people like that it has to be all about them and the moment you need them they aren't there. They're the jerks that think friendship is taking with no giving, or they'll recognize it and act like they care or do little things that they think will benefit them in the long run.

I actually think our friendship is stronger now that she realizes she needs/misses me and will actually give a little and isn't constently taking. Plus, I feel no obligation to do as she asks b/c I'm a nice guy and since she knows I don't really care she rarely bothers me. Course, she is only around me when I'm the only one left and calls when she's left alone, but like I said; no obligations makes my life much easier.

Also, I found that those people don't really change through the active efforts of either party, so just ignore the guy. Eventually he'll either change on his own or he won't be your problem anymore. Either way you'll be much better off.

Hey, is this guy your monster mayhap?