Reviews for I Followed the Way
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
i love this

this poem is a well written poem. great job! i especially loved the boldness in the end! :)
i am valentine chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is sad, I love it. You're a great poet
brevis chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
hm. i don't know if this is the meaning you intended, but when i read this it seemed to me that the protagonist (if that's what it can be called) was abandoned by those who he/she might have been stopped by until the end, when the friend came while he/she was dying; which at first struck me as rather heartless but then just the opposite.

sorry, i tend to ramble a bit when i think too much. very good piece though, and a very fitting title.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
wow. very powerful. _
Eve Amare chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow, it is saddening for obvious reasons, but it is wonderful in that same way. I love how the friend didn't try and stop her/him, it shows that the friend was thinking of her/him before themself, and that shows the true friendship that we all long to have. Wonderful.

As Always,

Eve
Woggs chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Ooh. Very depressing. Very vivid. I liked your diction. The line - "and the end is swift in coming," really stuck with me, for some reason. _ It's just one of those lines that sends a delightful shiver down your spine.
darknessblooms chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I love this. The beginning reminds me of one of my poems, but I like your free verse better. "my crimson life spills over"...great I especially love the end. It broke my heart but at the same time, made me feel things were ok.
lostandwandering chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
beautifully deep. i can relate. sounds like my nights, (without the friend). i like the emotion and i like how you ended it with a bold, "rest in peace". that really sums it up. would you review some of my poems? please keep writing.