Reviews for Pocahontas
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I think nonsensical is a good word :) Nice work though, and you keep it all together, even to the end.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
"My thoughts in my head, they are flying past." - great line...and so true at times.
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Yay for Pocahontas! W00t! Hm... I really like this. Is it just me, or is this really close to your "When She Cries" story. Blue and green and gray *are* absent colors, aren't they? They're just not there sometimes. -_-;;x
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Interesting connections here. Kind of mystical connections brought forth by the wind. I enjoy random, fragmented connections, so this was wonderful in its uniqueness. Good write.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really like it; the beginning is strong and satisfying when it comes to the detail and emotion of the piece. It’s kind of an abstract ghost like experience rooted deeply in the here and now of reality - I really like that. It was an all around beautiful piece, except I didn’t care much for the ending, it read like the ending of a postcard “thanks, I owe you one” it kind of took away the beauty from the beginning of the poem. I loved it though, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.