Reviews for Bleed Upon the Pages
eldrin chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I love the statemeant "I turn to the pages/Where my pen/Lets me bleed". Vivid imagery...a nice poem.
finger on the trigger chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
i love the story this tells. "no rivers of crimson red yet still the world cuts me with words and past regrets" it somehow tells of something that was lost.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Wauw Hawke. This is one of your best if you ask me. Very, very good job, a beautiful poem.

Much love, Rosanna.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
The ending did not seem to flow as well as everything else for me. It was deep and beautiful still.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Reminds me of my "Writer's Suicide". Love it! :) Glad to see you posting, hope you're doing okay! *hug*
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Morning. Very well descibed and well depicted. I can see these things happening in my head. Words were used effectively and quite strongly. Keep up the great work and good job!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Ink stains my handsMy tears stain the pages-I think that’s the life of a writer (in a nutshell) right there!

When I feel the painFrom wounds blind to the eyeI turn to the pagesWhere my penLets me bleed-I love the devastating beauty of this; I can relate to it so much (maybe too much for my own good) but I really loved and enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Nice work! _ I like it lots. Write on!

Anna