Reviews for Just Hold Me
AshleyElizabethx3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
i love how you express wanting comfort that's out of reach. and how even if you got the comfort, it might not be enough.
lost-in-rhapsody chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
tragic yet so sweet...
Lovetress chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Aww. We all like to feel loved. You described that feeling very well. Hey, guess who this is? It's Daisy Decamps, from way back. This is my new account. lol It's good to be back.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I love how this can have two meanings, or I mean, can be said to two different people, and have te same essential meaning, bravo
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Sad, but sweet. Awesome write. My piece So Called, those friends are longer friends, they are off annoying someone else. I'm glad. lol Thanks for the reviews.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Each words really powerful and i really like the idea of the emotion felt in the poem. Good idea!**Emi
Seras Nova chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I usually enjoy short poems but this one I felt could go on further. Also, I think for this poem capitalization and puncutation would be necessary to help it flow better with pauses and such.

Great idea, just needs work.

-Seras Nova
queenvixta chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love it! It's just so powerful and I can really relate well. Great piece. V x
citrus scented chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
oh wow this is really delicate and sweet, very intimate imagery.
364 unbirthdays chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This is so simple yet so beautiful. "Even though my legs will dangle and your arms can't surround me, just wipe away my tears and whisper in my ear that all will be ok"- that alone makes me wanna cry )

Great write. Okay well I'm off to read the rest of your amazing writing. W-o-w
xHannahx chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
:( aw, i think lots of people know this feeling. so simply put. nice,

Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
in that embrace in which i lost all cares,

warmth filled with breath of thy divine perfume,

and melodies so soft of whispered dreams,

that flew from earth to sun on shafts of blue.

permit me to again ruffle thy hair,

with gentle feelings of one passing life,

that like morn's dew touched thy rose petal silk,

then pulled by gravity fell into ground.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Cute...short poems are always so adorable.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I like short poems. :) They get the message across and don't take too much time to read. :P Great job! _
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
this is great, gets the point across in only a few lines but still so strong, excellent work!