Reviews for Why him out of all?
krystal-jasna chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
firstly, thanks for reviewing so many of my poems. that was really so nice of you.

anyway, you must be a really good friend. i wish i had someone who would fervently pray for me to be okay. (maybe i did..)

i like the part where the friend say he wants people to be worried for him geniuinely.

anyway, i guess if this is really happening, instead of asking God to remove the pain, ask God to give him strength and light for the way. because although it may hurt, it will make him stronger in his stand with God, in life. it is also an opportunity for him to exercise and grow in faith...i wish your friend all the best.
xxbstarwxx chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
aww Great poem YOU ROCK!
Singing After Dark chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Kevin is lucky to have a friend that cares so much for him. one error perhaps? "The somehow manage to get worse" that doesnt make sense; they perhaps? i'm not sure. Very moving. Tell your friend I'm sorry about whatever he's going through. ps, im going to upload an essay i wrote. u should read it. it anwers why sin exhists (almost answers why there is hurt)
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
cool poem! i love it! and, no... don't worry about me... i'm good. it wasn't God that let it happen, but me... i didn't take authority. I'm fine now. It wasn't God that let it happen, but the enemy that made it happen. I let it happen to myself... but it's all good now. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! you're awesome. thank you so much for caring.