Reviews for Sleep after a long leap of faith
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
this is cool.. i like this format too tis different than your usual one.. very nicely written
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
wow this is very good! i love it! keep up the good work!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
reminded me of me. quite a task.
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
wow i really like this it was easy reading let it play though your mind
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Foremost I like the rhythm of this piece, slow-quick-quick-slow again, it meshes really well. I really admire the originality of your images and phrases as well, having become tired of most of the over-used ones and for some reason the ! after faith is really appealling. It's a really...optimistic, but realistic piece. I like that about it a lot.

strange how we always seem to be online at the same time, heh.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
wonderful weave of words...so many braids that dance in the sunshine...really nice work!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I dunno how to put what I am thinking into words. This is great!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
extremely well written, i love it. such amazing maturity in the words.
white-chokolat chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
liked it, yes
in theory chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
This really made me smile. Not because it's funny, but because it's a (slightly different because of the world zone stuff) version of me. Kinda. I dunno, nothing is ever truly a hundred percent appropriate. There were a few lines I've yet to experience (rent money and gas for one) but it works its way into my own experiences so subtly. I love the reference to the mad hatter, Lewis Carrol is one of my heroes. This is great, intimate and chatty...it's like a sit-down-with-Juliet and she'll amaze you with something strikingly simple but so profoundly not. Who could resist.

Peace.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
gorgeous. there are too many perfectperfect lines.

* noelle
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
this is extremely good. especially these lines:"Freeze - frame - I can’t help but smile sometimes. Just the

thought of simplicity dancing exposed and unabashed on my hand

makes me cry out in pleasure. The myth uncalculated. Who knows?"

-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
it's the first hour of today, an I smile.

m. gorgeous.
Broken Spiral chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Gorgeous, _amazing_ ramblings you have here. The images and different facets of your life, your firsts, and little bits of minutiae is just...

Okay. How about I praise your poem with this one quote? It seems to sum up my feelings much better than I can. )

/Just the

thought of simplicity dancing exposed and unabashed on my hand

makes me cry out in pleasure. The myth uncalculated. Who knows?/
contrast and friction chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
This is amazing. It is very well written. I love the images you have created & I especially love the end of the piece. Beautiful job )

By the way, thank you for the review..