Reviews for The Night in The Park
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was good. It was true, how nobody can tell there was a murder, because nature is joyful. I liked how you got into the mind of a child with how the narrorator thought about Angie and Mommy.I enjoyed it,Aimee.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh, that's so scary! And such a tragedy.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Woah, that's SO creepy. Was that true? I hope not! Gosh! A well written poem, that I enjoyed reading. Thank you for your review, and keep writing! _

Anna
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
oh, that was creepy. don't worry, not in a bad way. very good. i love the voice in this piece, and the italicizing is very effective. good job.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
AH! That's so creepy! But this is SO good. Really really really really good. I love the format. It was a bit creepy and really cool all at the same time! LOVE IT! Great job!
Ky-Ky Apocalypse chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Wow great poem! I love the layout and the creepy feel it seemed to give. Awesome job!
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
This was a great poem, but made even better by its layout. Nice work here, and I hope it wasn't a true story, or anything close to home.

Peace, Daze
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
wow, really great. very good. is this a true story? just curious, please forgive if it was brash. anyway, very good.