Reviews for My Crow Controller
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I really liked the beginning of this. Towards the end, it got a bit too modern and abstract feeling for me (although, the beginning was quite abstract), but that's just me. The writing is still good.

I'm not sure what this is about. Being yourself, individual? I liked the stanza "dissect my friends with magnets", because it reminds me of stuff that my friends and I do; trying to pull out the "negative" qualities, labeling her. Hypertonic is a science term-does she have so much in her, it's being pulled out, as if through Osmosis?

That's a bit of a leap, but makes sense.

I don't know what the game is either, but I like "The game is always fluid when I start and my every move's reciprocated." It made me think of what people do, and how pointless it is.

I'm sure I'm incorrect, but still, I enjoyed this. Keep writing.
balance chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
really nice use of language all-in-all. a little bit of it seemed all too contrived and i didn't like how you incorperated some of the everyday vernacular in certain parts and it just seems like it might have been a little bit better without. i'm excited to read more of your works, though. (Feel free to return the favor.)
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
effing brilliant. wow. i can't even pinpoint a line i liked. that was amazing. holy.

kait