Reviews for Six Pack and a Deck of Playing Cards
Wishmiester chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Being from the south, no one talks like this unless they're absolute hicks. Even so, I guess it was funny. Good attempt.
FireOfJuly chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
plz finiish this long, confusing yet what is the beginning of an intersting story.
bambi4real chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
that line about his mother had me cracking up! I could totally understand the suicidal tendancy.
Kitsuneofkoi nora chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
very interesting...hmm but if that happened to me I think I would have hit back lol...anyway you better make his life better oh so help me I'll get you..*smiles* anyway I just wanted to say how well written this is and that I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the future. Also I really like nancy and her friend, I think those two, along with the main, have a lot of promise, also the "damn yankee"
Dkmagby88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I like it and the southern accent only got lost when things started moving too fast. I especially liked the ending...very powerful and the rain thing was a good detail too. I haven't decided if I like Matt or Zach yet...but who knows, I'm sure you'll find a way to make me.
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
so, fitzy's not so evil, maybe? and that would be awesome if nancy is sincere about being friends. this poor kid has it pretty crappy, hope his homelife is better than his school life. nice writing, i think you're portraying your characters pretty realistically, and you're doing just fine with the accents. good job!