Reviews for Accidents Happen
xanthofile chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
the conversation always flies between those two!

so yeah...he should speak for -him-self. lol
afk chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA i'm loving this travis and rhonda are great! *_*
princess max chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
Rhonda is going to be his *coach*? Hmm, well, I can't deny that Travis requires her services! How could he start talking to Caroline about Jen? Ugh, what a MAN!
Kaz chapter 6 . 2/8/2006
heheheheheh Ronda and Travis are so going to end up with each other aren;t they?
WarriorHeart chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
I still can't get over what you are making Rhonda go through... but I'm glad it brings some added weight to her story involved with this. Rick needs to kidnap Travis and take him somewhere else.
xanthofile chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
hoochie. i loved that.

you know, there really is a different vibe and feel to this than your norm. that's sort of neat, to be able to affect that much of a change into your writing. (sometimes, i wish i could pull it off)
afk chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
bah paperwork but whee anotehr chap! XD and ppor rhonda, i feelñ bad for her
KAz chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
Um... Good stuff? I dunno what to say you're the one who says I HAVE to review!
princess max chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
Le sigh. Men will be men, won't they! Travis doesn't need to go schmoozing after Caroline, when Rhonda is available. So fine, maybe Rhonda didn't come across entirely promising. But she has class!

Ron needs his ass kicked, too.
Yoyo-chan chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Ok, there's one thing that does bother me. I don't know what your sexual orientation is, but by the time you're an adult if you've been in denial your whole life, you get very good at it. It's not like Travis hasn't been gay his whole life. You don't become gay. When you're in denial you notice how toned other people of your same gender are but you assume everyone does that or you make up excuses about it, like you're admiring it because you'd like to look like that. I can't speak for teenagers going through puberty cause I was older when I came out. I'm sure they occasionally go through phases where they're noticing the same sex more than the opposite sex and it bothers them. But by the time you get older if you still haven't figured it out, it's because you DON'T notice anything's wrong. And when you do start noticing you look at members of the same sex, it's a little more subtle than "That guy has a nice ass OMG WHAT DID I JUST THINK?" cause people do not become gay, they were always gay. The first step is realizing it's POSSIBLE for you to be gay and sometimes something has to happen in order for that possibility to come to light. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
yes, this is my new favorite story so I'm very happy that you updated :D
xanthofile chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
aw, hopes things go better for you.

anyway, this was a cute little chap, a follow up and much easier for me to follow. or maybe i'm not as addled as i was then, because i reread the previous chapter and had no problems whatsoever. so now i feel awfully stupid. (heh, that's a constant in my life)
ShadesWithLove chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Aw... Jackson's Reeboks got ruined. Get Rick to buy him some.
ddz008 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Good chapter!So Jackson kind of likes him but he knows he is straight and Rick doesn't know what he is feeling, to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D
Kaz chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
I've noticed you keep bringing up the lack of money those in the councelling feild make... Subtle hint?

Good stuff...