Reviews for Accidents Happen
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 15 . 3/18/2007
its done? NO! please tell me its still going and if its not thats ok but i still think it shouldn't be over. alright i really love this. for some reason i've seen your name around Fictionpress but i've never bothered to read your stories until now. i'm glad i finally did. you're a really awesome writer and i'm sure i don't need to tell you that. i'll try to read more of your stories. BYE-BYE!

much HUGS & LOVE ;'],

b.j./H-BGP

p.s.-you and your story are gointa be on my fave author and stories list now!
reader 1 chapter 14 . 12/26/2006
Not to sound too picky but this story is more of a Rhonda and everyone else fic than a M/M fic. Now I'm not saying it being a M/M fic that all the characters should be having sex. Hell no. But 14 chapters in and the m/m theme is not the main theme at all.

I think by the summary it's decieving to exactly how you've planned this story. If the summary said 'implied M/M' then I would have read the story knowing that the story wasn't primarily about m/m relationships.

"MxM, shounen ai, yaoi, slash stuff" - as stated in your summary is really not (how I read) this story about at all. It would have made more sense if again you wrote 'all relationship and implied m/m'

I'm not obviously saying how you should write your summaries - but if you were going to buy a book and read the blurb, you'd want it to be honest and really not waste your time to actually get into what is considered by the authors the "main couple"

I do apologise if this comes of harsh, not meant to be at all.
merrymowmow chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
SweetPseudonym chapter 15 . 11/3/2006
I don't know when they put it back up, but it's there now.

Just thought I'd let you know incase you gave up on FP all together. So, please keep writing and updating! ;D
kylie.d chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
have you finished this story or updated it on another site? i looked at your yahoo group, and the adult fanfiction site, but i couldn't find it! i really hope you have updated,i love this story.

~riku~
L. A. Solvang chapter 15 . 10/28/2006
I do love this story, probably because it just shows what happens when someone is determined to rescue you? Mhm, Rhonda kicks bum, yupyup.

The copyright note is back up, though I have no idea why it was gone in the first place and I'm curious to the reasons - and I'm glad to see more then myself reacted to it's abscence. At least it's as it should be now, so I'll be waiting for the next update. :D
OffigateStuppy chapter 15 . 10/25/2006
Oh... I hadn't noticed- if you find out anything I'd be interested to know as well. I don't think anyone would like their original work to be unprotected.
Harmony Glory chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
I really love this story and how it's coming together. The characters are believable and lovable, I wan't both couples to hook up already! *laughs* I'm usual just into the m/m relationships, but I'm really rooting for Travis and Rhonda too. Very awesome. I hope you continue with another chapter soon.

Okay, I'm off to read your other fics. _
out in the rain chapter 14 . 8/10/2006
I read this story awhile ago and only now have I stopped being lazy enough to write a review and tell you how much I like this. Jackson and Rick are quite cute and Travis and Rhonda are great as well. Anyhow, hope to see you update this and your other stories soon.
kimper chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
Wow! I just discovered this excellent piece of ficcage. Now I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job you :)
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
More, please! This is great!Laters,KD
snuffles chapter 14 . 7/28/2006
OMG THIS STORY ROCKS!
ArchAngelic the Reborn chapter 14 . 7/15/2006
Jackson and Rick have gone up to number two on the list of Archie's favorite Esqi-pairings!

Travis is such a loser sometimes, but the good kind if you know what I'm saying.

Rhonda is pretty stereotypical, but maybe that's why I like her so much. Who doesn't like the noisy, big mouthed black chick? (I'm black, so I can say this while still being politically correct)

And Pookie...is just plain EVIL. He is the King of the Feline Invasion Force from the Seventh Dimension...
WillGrace969696 chapter 14 . 7/13/2006
I enjoyed your story but I really hope that yuou cont. on it.
shhsilence chapter 14 . 7/13/2006