Reviews for Accidents Happen
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
LOVE this story! Hope to see an update in the near future. You're an awesome writer!
mixedupchick chapter 14 . 7/3/2006
that story was GREAT! i got a bit confused but i've figured it out now. funny, i don't know if someone else has told you but that sounds like my best friend and i. in fact, he refered me to your writing. cookies for him! like many of your fans out here YOUR UPDATES ARE A MUST! you thrive off of reviews, we thrive off of updates, it's a fair trade.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
This was great. I loved the confrontation between Jen and Rhonda. Write more.

Much love,Aero
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
Dude! I friggen love this. You're amazing. Your stories are ALWAYS kick ass.

PLEASE update soon!
Jiro chapter 14 . 6/11/2006
HAHAHAHA! I love Travis and Rick. They're so diabolical. It's... kinda sweet actually.
ddz008 chapter 14 . 6/9/2006
Great chapter! XDI really hope you keep writing this story! Rick and Travis are nice and good for the other pair! :)
Sundown chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Very cute...the reliance on Travis and Rhonda to bring the boys together is just adorable. This story is still going strong and is still very very well written! Thanks for the excellent chapter, looking forward to more!
Mechanical Dolls chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Hahaha! So cute! Aw, I really love these chars. *huggles them*

-MD
Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Wow. I read the new chappy when I got the alert and thought "hmm, I don't remember this" and so I had to go back through and read it again. Turns out I never read it to begin with. So yeah.

But I'm glad I have now. It's very good. You never disappoint.

's and X-Rated Thoughts- Luci-chan
afk chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
ooh i LUV it! *huggles rick* XD
jka1 chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
i just got a author update for this story and i am so glad that i did because this story is fabulous i love how rick and jackson are interested in each other and the same goes for rhonda and travis, my fave character is def rhonda shes so funny i hope you include more bitch fights with her and jen anyway hope you update this soon its excellent -
eldrin chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
I love this story, and this chapter was another lovely addition.
princess max chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Oh, it's all coming together.

Who kissed you? Pookie? Made me lol.
ShadowGal chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
I'd like you to know that when I checked my mail, I had three other story update notices besides this one. I opened the other stories, minimzing them for immediate reading in the order I'd received their notices. Then I opened THIS one's notice, and was like, SQUEE! RHONDA RHONDA RHONDA jackson RHONDA rick RHONDA travis RHONDA! SQUEE!

Just like that, too! For realsies.

Anyways... I loved Rhonda's little 'Yet, anyway' aside concerning making Jackson date. It cracked me up, and fit her wonderfully (of course).

Heh. Rick and Travis are so clever with their little "they both pretty much HAVE to keep seeing us for the sake of each other unless we REALLY screw something up bigtime" sort of plan.

I totally wish them the absolute best of luck. I will have (virtual) streamers and banners and confetti ready for once at least ONE of the couples succeeds.

I'm really glad that you updated this, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update, whenever it comes.
xanthofile chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
fortuitous coincidence

hahaha i love that! it makes sense. i'm glad you're not abandoning these characters in limbo! whoot.

but yeah...it's apparent that jackson has some issues...now, before i go further...are there issues that rick has to face as well? because, i mean...this is you. everyone has an issue. XD
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »