Reviews for The Biggest Waste of Time
Brian chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
With a little imagination this could be a rap song... Awesome poem though never had a girlfriend on valentines but, everything needs to change sometime right?
KimonoPrincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
"Grab Cupid and beat him with a stick"? I'm on board! XD
xXMoonlitRoseXx chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
LOL this is true! i love it!

p.s where are the updates on my toaster thinks im crazy? thats my fav story. i think i might cry :"(
Bumblebee on speed chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I actually agree with this.. (Maybe it's because I've been single for years, but still. -.-' ) Valentine is one of those days you're sorting out who's hot and who's not, judging by how many valentine cards and presents they get. I've recieved one card in my entire life; that was from my best friend. So weey, I'm so not popular. And at valentines day, people loves to remind me of it by asking "how many cards did you get? No one? I recieved ten" with this "Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get any"-voice.
Riyshn chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Single's Awareness Day (SAD).

Great.
the sacred night chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This is cute. V-day is fun if you're dating someone, though, I think. Although if my fiance got me a ring or a heart shaped box of chocolates, I do think I'd scream. We get each other actual presents like you'd give for Christmas or a birthday, and I get lots of video games from him. Yay!
chrnoskitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
This is just about the best poem I've ever read.

Heck, it IS the best poem!

great job! I agree completely. Valentine's Day is waste; though it comes from when teh Christians wanted the Romans to turn christian. They used to celebrate Lupercal, which is a fertility feast... Christians I think put in 's day near there so that the Romans wouldn't feel awkward switching over...

But I ramble. Great poem!
Lady Silver fang chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I agree with that poem. Valentines day is such a waste of time...Down with that day lol.
dyers-eve chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I hate valentines day! It's so depressing...every year is exactly the same, and i hate people who brag about how may cards they recieved. I might just be bitter though heh X
Rye chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
xD That is so true.

'Maybe a bat, no, a mace!'Really loved that line, I did. :) The whole thing's effin' amusing - nyaa. The whole thing reminded me of Shel Silverstein's poems, which is a... Good thing..?

Keep it up! )And update Charms and Curses soon x3
Dante chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I love you Drazzi, this is perfect...Can I beat cupid with an anti-creep stick?...I like chocolate milk...
Caethes chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Nice poem. I love it... But you know now that I will have to buy you chocolates and roses. :D
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
*hands you a mace* Go right ahead and beat at Cupid. . This is a great poem, and I know tones of people who would agree with the message.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
*applaudes* this is excellent!
NothingProfound chapter 1 . 1/26/2006