Reviews for alone

live in snobbery

free from slavery?"

Very nice. :)
Nemonus chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Interesting! Some lines sounds forced or more silly than I would imagine you to make them purposefully silly (I hope that made sense) but some I like a lot; "must-find-my-essence" "howling at the moon/(with three other girlsi like but hardly ever talk to in school)/on the jetty/at survival camp/i survived" "wish I was more than just wordplay"
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
& you come back with a superduper poem. I heart. :D
Vyolet chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Interesting. I've read this and another of yours, and you're smart for a kid. Please don't resent me saying that, later you'll agree (please don't resent me saying that either). For your age and your lack of experience you have a distinct ability with words, and you're fairly self-aware. You're original, which is nice to see, and you're very bright. However try to not get too immersed in this angst/we're all alone/you don't understand me and never will bullshit. It's boring. If you really want to go down that line, then work fucking hard to make your's have some worth, some depth - because most people here are writing that stuff.
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Glad you are back! This is very creative and imaginative... it kind of sounds like an overview of a story; like flashes of different situations briefly touched upon. It's a neat effect.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow, i love this. it's wonderful, so amazingly written, has a feeling that's hard to capture.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
this is so random. (and i mean the good random. not the 'bleh, i have no idea what you are referring to' random) it is vivid in wordplay, creative in format and just...oh my god, gorgeous. lovelovelove the last three to seven lines. it is so gorgeous.

* noelle
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I adore the wordplay, it was fucking amazing. And it really did get the message across too! I love Maps...they don't love you like I love you :). And I can relate to how you feel...but things always get much better, I promise you, I'm glad you're back writing! This is awesome! Love, Mia
Laiqualaurelote chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is...very random.

Especially thingslike Maps and the Suvi referencethe puns, in generalis alarmed by Singlish, butje suis comme ca.

The lo/n/s/v/er is a cunning one, really it is.

All in all, it sounds random and slightly removed from your usual incisiveness, and generally not a poem I should choose to break hiatus with, but it's still good to have you back.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ooh, this is definitely more personal than others in that there are a lot of details, references that outsiders won't get! Like OBS and Suvi and everything; but I think this is a mighty good rant that all the emotions all raw and powerful tumble out one after another.