Reviews for Two paths, one goal
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
If only more people could think like this. Great poem. It has a wonderful message while still being absolutely beautiful.
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Really nice poem. I'm learning about religions in school and really, the more you learn about religions the more you realize they are all exactly the same.
topaz07 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I know a few people who could benefit from reading this. Nice.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Thank you for your review.I really liked this poem, has a nice rhythm and rhyme to it AND expresses your heart and head. Good job!-I am, on a quest for truth myself. I am more of a gnostic Christian, gnosis means knowledge. Christianity was taken away from Christ almost as soon as it was started, and soon (probably really after Constantine had his way with it) it began to try to take over the world! It did this most successfully by incorporating other religion's ideas into it place to place, stealing their sacred places and preempting their holidays! So, in a way, Christianity became "pagan" (no offense)! This can be seen most strongly when Constantine insisted on the Holy Trinity when Christ was only a gienus preist-prince-king talking about the One God. Practicly ALL other religions have three things at the top!SO, I hope you find the blessed bedrock of your faith and use it like all higher ideas should be used: to raise up above the World's expectations, and to have us raise the expectations of all those we come in contact with!
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I like this :). Nice job on this.
Elf-Who-Loves chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh, that was beautiful _ And so very true.