Reviews for Rain
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I really like this piece, its a nice soothing poem, has a gentle ambience to it. I dont know if that makes sense, but I think it is really well written x
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow. Okay, I've read a few of your things by now, not even close to the majority of what you've posted, but still enough to get a neophyte handle on your style. This poem is top-notch. It's lyrics are so artistically, carefully forged; they seem at once meticulously pieced together but as if they came straight from the heart at the same time. I totally empathize with the feeling of enjoying rain . . . there is something intrinsically surreal and introspective about it, and you captured that mood effortlessly. Very, very good. You make me think that there is still hope for poets today! (And that, my friend, is a compliment saying a mouthful!)
Ahemait chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
grr, i hate hilary duff. however, her music video, i saw it on disney channel (yes i watch thta!)) also inspired me. this is good, i havent got anything bad to say!
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I agree with you, i do like the neding very much. and i know exactly how you feel about rain...i just don't think you portrayed it very well in the poem, it doesn't seem to flow/connect well. I don't relive the feeling that i get from watching rain when i read your poem .
Tecna chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Awesome poem, really enjoyed it! I too enjoy the rain, it just soothes the mind! Brill poem!
Bong2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Must admit, I kinda liked the rhythm of this poem...Keep it up!

Poetically Yours,
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
its doesnt make me really think of how i see rain though.

i just think of it as a metaphorical thing for numerous amounts of feelings and things happened in the rain, as wonderful things yeah.
sTrive chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
awesome...
Arichos chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That...was AWESOME! that was really great...i love poems about the rain, and you give a perfect view, emotion is real, given, and described with finess. Love it
Caoro chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really like this poem, you've described it perfectly, everything about this was so eloquent and subtle in it's beauty. Well done and keep it up