Reviews for midstream thought
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
beautiful i often feel inspired as such when listening to music too it has that certain, tone, emotions to it great job

keep writing!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
A bitter sweet poem. I love it. It is beautiful. The imagery is erotic and mind jogging. You have hints that I think make me think of things in my own life.

I love the line, "what I'm thinking and how soft I can be like thickslipping starlight in your arms."

It was gorgeous.

Bravo.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Oh my god, what a powerful and sad ending...but this was so magnificent! A wonderful stream of thought, very moving, with very vivid, passionate descriptions...you're very talented! The end made me feel really sad! Love, Mia
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
There's something magical about beginnings,

That first wool yarn set on our loom,

Offsets a pattern of endless line twinings,

Moving as ripples through clear time.

¿But, what of sorcery survives in endings?

¿Is dissolution fission's win?

¿What of those atoms that in fusion's bindings,

Create the stepping stones for life?

¿Can love with all its passions and blindings,—

Create a chain reaction firm;

A house with roof and floor and all four sidings,

Where heart can grow and live love's time?

I've heard it said that there are some strange sightings,

Fleeting as quark or neutrino,

Where sparks of soul have created stormed lightnings,

That shone from structures of pure love.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
great detail. i have difficultly writing while i listen to music, i get so caught up between the things i have passion for most i get all... ablhajlkajf. so i admire your ability to write this well...
bleed gilead chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
love how you connect music with love in a noncliche way (although admittedly the last line is slightly cliche, but it just fits so well, so whatever)- love your use of description. love "thickslipping starlight" and "quickchange artistry". but the last two lines- the transitions slightly rough? i guess that could use a little work. also, the idea of water for "thirst for your love"- a bit jarring.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
artistic; i love how the music seemed to have influenced your poem, with the flow and the words.
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I like this :). Nice job on this.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
'and how soft I can be like thickslipping starlight in your arms.' has such a good flow to it. I love the atmosphere of this poem. You can picture so well of a girl listening to music on a rainy day reminscing about her special someone. Great work