Reviews for Time
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
i seriously think i am becoming dislexic.i thought it said tree for a second and i was trying to figure out, what?

anyhow, interesting. reminds me of the great automobile chase, autumn in nowhere towns, and sunsets.
Safira chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
One of the things I have noticed about your haiku Moondog Dozier, is that you don’t try to push the emotion you aim to convey. Instead you always capture the most appropriate images of life to convey them. We the readers EXPERIENCE your creation as if they were our own. In turn you have managed to execute a haiku’s purpose as it should be. Well done!

Cheers – Autumn.
am-me chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
humorous. *laughs*... was it supposed to be?
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
red truck.. thats interesting. i suppose it has some inner meaning, but i have yet to find it!. i like the oddity of this... its so good i dont understand it. lol. lovely.
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I thought this was slightly humorous. When you think about this, it really does make sense. In 13 words you vividly depicted ... a red truck starting and driving off. Which, I mean, is really good.
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Mm, love how you portray time as that one pause of in-between that's always there. I love how you capture all the little moments that are somehow so vital.
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Cool image, i wonder if he was in a hurry? Hm...
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I could picture this very well. Holds a lining of humor to it for some reason. Good write