Reviews for The Darkness Child
That One Dork Stacey chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Woot Woot. I spent like half a day reading this and I'm in love :P You HAVE to update soon. :D

...preferably now lol

-Stace :]
Mchine20 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
nice story
Sakura Reyna chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
LOL...That was funny.
Kristi chapter 16 . 11/11/2008
It was an okay chapter. Some of it was confusing. Some of it didn't really sound like Mark. But over all it was good. I pretty much liked the middle to the end. Talk to you soon.

Fairyworld1217 chapter 16 . 11/11/2008
Mom and Dad? Awesome. Keep up the great work... update soon!
Kristi chapter 15 . 10/9/2008
*screams* YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *jumps up and down* Chocolate what chocolate? I totally loved it. *bounces in seat* I'm okay... Oh oh oh guess what! I'm getting a new laptop. This one aint workin too well anymore. Well gotta go bounce away. Talk to you later. Oh and I caught a cold. Lovely no?

Fairyworld1217 chapter 15 . 10/9/2008
Oh my God! This hasn't been updated in for ever! Haha. I love this chapter... Their FATHER's there? Please update soon. :)
Fairyworld1217 chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
wow this is really good! You had me from the beginning, I actually read all 14 chapters in one setting.. haha continue..
Kristi chapter 14 . 10/16/2007
You so know I loved this chapter! It was great! I'm glad you found the time to write. Cya around hon. Ciao for now.

Hanen Cannet chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
What an excellent story! From what I've read ( up to Chapter 5 ), I couldn't get enough. I only stopped to continue my story- "A Walk in the Night". I can't wait to read more!
Si Lennite chapter 13 . 2/21/2007
nice i like it :-D
laur chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
ah...cool, mysteries on top of mysteries

course I enjoyed, hard not to enjoy your stuff

keep it up sis
angel1357 chapter 13 . 11/28/2006
Oh! I like this story! (just read the whole thing) Update soon!
Kristi chapter 13 . 11/28/2006
Poor marky. Totally loved the chapter hon. MORE SOON PLEASE! OR I SHALL NEVER WRITE AGAIN! MUH HAHAHA! okay im over being evil. Soo... can you write more? soon maybe?
Noir-Nite chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
it was intresting a little opp graphic but ok
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »