Reviews for Secrets of Love
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Actually I think the beginning of this poem is pretty much the best thing you have written. It is a bit more like free verse but with rhyme. The last stanza, though, gets a little bit silly.
Korashio chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is really good. I absolutely love it.
angelicdust chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
aw. thats such a sweet lil poem..its so chwet...gr8 rhyming..uve got real style btw...how do u get those lil heartz...? gr8 job once agin!
Eve Amare chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This is prety right on for making it up. I would have never guess that you didn't feel something strong to write this. Well done,

As Always,Eve
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Gosh! My favorite stanza was:

"That certain sparkle in your eyes

The way you laugh, the way you cry.

I think you're cute, and I can't lie,

So please don't walk away this time."

That was so cute! Great poem!

-Glassed Rose
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
That's cute. Thanks for all the reviews! The italicized wrods seemd to have some stress to them, sometimes, but others it threw me off... Was there an actual reason behind them? ANYway, neat poem!
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh i just love this poem its so sweet , so romantic and i love the rymings. Very nicely written.
scriblets1an2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That is a beautiful poem. it really fit quite well. Keep up the good work!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was nice. I liked it. It had a good rhyme, and a sort of beat that I could keep in my head. I think that is rythm, right? Sorry it is late and I can't remember much right now, but I know that was good._,Aimee.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
The hearts inbetween each stanza add a nice touch. Aw. It's such a nice love poem, yet so sad. *sniff* I hate it when things like these happen. Ah well. Such is life. Another job well done!
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I love the hearts in the middle. This poem is a gem, I loved it!
Kellyy chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
OMG! sarah! thats awesome! i LOVE! that poem! its like the BEST ONE i've ever read! wow! HOLY GEEZ!

-kelly
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Very cuute and very desperate. I like it very much. _
q is for quirks chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
very cute! good job, even if you were just bored.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This is really good, I really like the formatting. The second stanza was my fave. Great poem! QueenVixta